Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag Empty
PostSubject: Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag   Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Nitroplus Blasters: Heroine Infinite Duel

Quote :
In the wake of its debut trailer, we’re also getting a look at some of the heroines of Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel in five short videos below, thanks to Dengeki. However, we figured we’d do you one better and pass around the 50-minute Famitsu demonstration that made the rounds two weeks ago, in case you missed it. It’s featured above. Click about the video for the fights.

Nitroplus Blasterz is an arcade fighting game developed by Examu whose characters are mostly lifted out of developers Nitroplus’ visual novels.

Confirmed playable characters include:

Ein (from Phantom of Inferno)
Mora (Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia)
Sansei Muramasa (Soukou Akki Muramasa)
Sonico (Super Sonico)
Saber (Fate/Zero)
Ruili (Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer)
Saya (Saya no Uta)
Support characters who appear in the game are:

Spica (Sumaga)
Natsumi Aibara (Hello, World)
Dragon (Dra+Koi)
Another Blood (Kishin Hishou Demonbane)
Franco Il Nero (Zoku Satsuriku no Django: Jigoku no Shoukinkubi)
Supika (Star Mine Girl)
Miyuki Sone (Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi)
Henri (Angelos Armas)
Sakura (Axanael)
Carol (Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas)
The game will be available in Japanese arcades this year.

What I want to know is: when is this coming to consoles, and when is it getting a localization?

Saya is in it. <3  I seriously hope it comes to Vita or PS3 soon, even if it doesn't get localized, I'd probably just import it.  I had no idea people still made arcade games though.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag   Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:59 pm

lmfao Examu's based af
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum

Wii U May Have Won 2014, but Arcades Have Got 2015 in the Bag
Page 1 of 1