Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?

Go down 
5 posters

How do you feel about a female Cid?
 I don't really think it makes a difference.
 It's cool that they're making more female characters
 Feels a bit forced
 Cid's always been very masculine, it's a recurring part of the name
 Don't like it/
View results
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?   Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Knowing Nomura, SqEnix was probably just worried over most main characters being male.

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? Final-fantasy-xv-12-19-14-1

Quote :
The latest issue of V Jump has given us a new preview of Final Fantasy XV, and it confirmed a new character.

Featured above, towards the bottom left you can see a screenshot of a new female character that looks curiously familiar… Cid anyone? The only details revealed for her are that she’s a mechanic – but that hasn’t stopped the Japanese fans from going nuts and discussing it on various communities.

Further details for the game were confirmed, like the ability to drive Noctis’ car within the city areas (screen to the right of the female character) and not just the forests/highways. A battle with a titan was also shown (very bottom right) where its massive size can wipe out Noctis and crew very easily.

Read more at http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/final-fantasy-xv-seems-to-have-a-gender-bent-cid/#6tOY13QSC2l0xgjD.99
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?   Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:24 pm

They could easily have made a female character instead of one of the generic emo douchebags. I don't understand why they would feel the need to mess with a reoccurring series icon.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?   Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Meh, doesn't really matter to me. I just hope the game is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?   Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Love the diversity
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?   Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?   Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XV to Feature the First Ever Female Cid?
Page 1 of 1