Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mecha vs. Watchmojo

Go down 
+6
NoelX2
yonny616
2Sugoi2Die
Last Order
Angelus
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mecha vs. Watchmojo R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mecha vs. Watchmojo Empty
PostSubject: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Mecha vs. Watchmojo ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Soooo.... No more WatchMojo on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Soooo.... No more WatchMojo on the forum?

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Mecha vs. Watchmojo QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Mecha vs. Watchmojo StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:33 pm

And what started all this?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:45 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
And what started all this?

Lately, they have been acting very unprofessional and causing flame wars in order to get more views. They don't care about making a good quality videos. They're like, "This is better than that, because we say so. Deal with it." That's how their videos are as of lately. Now they are starting to troll comment section. So I don't want to continue helping Watchmojo get more views, so I unsubscribed.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Mecha vs. Watchmojo PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:11 am

Mecha vs. Watchmojo 725796345 Well that guy sounds like a total douche.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:17 am

lmfao mecha got rekt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:29 am

Watchmojo is trolling everyone though.

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:16 am

Mecha wrote:
Watchmojo is trolling everyone though.

Lol, they have too much time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mecha vs. Watchmojo TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am

A bunch of people who don't read comics telling watchmojo they know nothing because they don't read comics and then getting rekt for it, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 pm

First John Campea, then GeneralMLD, and now Watchmojo. WTF is it with Canadians being such asses on the internet anyway? No offense, Ang.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Mecha vs. Watchmojo QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Mecha wrote:
First John Campea, then GeneralMLD, and now Watchmojo. WTF is it with Canadians being such asses on the internet anyway? No offense, Ang.

You bring out the worst in us.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Mecha vs. Watchmojo Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Mecha makes an entire thread about how he unsubscribed from Watchmojo? This is a prime example of why so many people who left have no reason to come back.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Good on you Mecha.

@Rambo, this is quite literally what this subforum is for man.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Good for you, Mecha.

@Rambo, this is quite literally what this sub-forum is for, man.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Good on you Mecha.

I didn't know making a thread just so you can clarify how you've unsubscribed from Watchmojo, and then follow that up with a bunch of hate comments again watchmojo, along with remarks against canadians and trying to prove how you've somehow proven your point by claiming they're trolling everyone, and therefore they suck - is the same thing as saying something in "a social fashion". 

All this thread is, is Mecha looking for attention. I'd like to see Mecha clarify, on his own, as to why - in specific detail - he needed to post this. Especially since he hasn't used watchmojo for a while (which destroys the purpose of making this thread to say he'll stop). And every member has already stated they don't want to see him make posts about them again.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:56 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:
Good on you Mecha.

I didn't know making a thread just so you can clarify how you've unsubscribed from Watchmojo, and then follow that up with a bunch of hate comments again watchmojo, along with remarks against canadians and trying to prove how you've somehow proven your point by claiming they're trolling everyone, and therefore they suck - is the same thing as saying something in "a social fashion". 

All this thread is, is Mecha looking for attention. I'd like to see Mecha clarify, on his own, as to why - in specific detail - he needed to post this. Especially since he hasn't used watchmojo for a while (which destroys the purpose of making this thread to say he'll stop). And every member has already stated they don't want to see him make posts about them again.

Because I can. But hey, look it this way, this thread officially confirms that I will no longer be posting Watchmojo videos ever again. But of course as always, you'll try to make it into a negative thing.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:
Good on you Mecha.

Because I can. But hey, look it this way, this thread officially confirms that I will no longer be posting Watchmojo videos ever again. But of course as always, you'll try to make it into a negative thing.

It doesn't confirm shit, as you already confirmed in the past that you won't, which you proved by having stopped a while ago. Go fetch.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:
Good on you Mecha.

It doesn't confirm shit, as you already confirmed in the past you won't, which you proved by having stopped a while ago. Go fetch.

Cry me a river. I rarely post Watchmojo anymore. Now I'm officially going to stop.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 pm

I don't know how you guys managed to turn this into an argument.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 pm

I don't think this really needs to be locked. Rambo, your warning bar was raised for hijacking this thread and attacking Mecha. The Feedback/Community subforum exists for this kind of stuff. Mecha, you were just defending yourself, so I'll leave your bar as is.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Locked again.

We get it, Mecha isn't going to post Watchmojo again. Discussion has run its course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha vs. Watchmojo   Mecha vs. Watchmojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha vs. Watchmojo
Page 1 of 1