Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  Empty
PostSubject: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:37 pm

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  111998
Quote :
Interstellar is still in theaters but we're already looking forward to the director's next project. And according to JoBlo via The Tracking Board, Nolan's next project could very well be the live-action adaptation of Ernest Cline's novel, Ready Player One. To be precise, The Tracking Board says that Warner Bros. has given Nolan an offer to direct the feature, meaning it's entirely up to Nolan whether he boards the project or not. Currently, screenwriter Zak Penn (Avengers, X2: X-Men United) just finished the latest draft of the adaptation and the production is said to be currently working on securing the various licenses to keep the adaptation true to the source material (the book references several classic video games, Voltron, The Never Ending story, pretty much everything popular about the '80s). Check out the official synopsis for Ready Player One below-----

SYNOPSIS: In the year 2044, reality is an ugly place. The only time teenage Wade Watts really feels alive is when he's jacked into the virtual utopia known as the OASIS. Wade's devoted his life to studying the puzzles hidden within this world's digital confines—puzzles that are based on their creator's obsession with the pop culture of decades past and that promise massive power and fortune to whoever can unlock them. But when Wade stumbles upon the first clue, he finds himself beset by players willing to kill to take this ultimate prize. The race is on, and if Wade's going to survive, he'll have to win—and confront the real world he's always been so desperate to escape.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=111998

If God Nolan does this then it's day one!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:40 pm

For a second there I thought Nolan was going to direct a Voltron movie, lol!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:45 pm

@Mecha Is it me or has Nolan gone slowly into the sci-fi genre since Batman Begins. God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Nolan has always been a huge sci-fi fan. He just wasn't big enough to make his vision come to life in his pre-Batman days.

Anyway, this sounds fucking awesome! This is like if Nolan were to direct Scott Pilgrim vs. the World or something.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Sounds alright, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

http://deadline.com/2015/03/ready-player-one-movie-steven-spielberg-ernest-cline-warner-bros-1201398299/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
http://deadline.com/2015/03/ready-player-one-movie-steven-spielberg-ernest-cline-warner-bros-1201398299/

Glad to hear. Spielberg is infinitely better. 

I'm more excited for Spielberg's Bridge of Spies this year, though. If just there was a trailer... :=/
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  Blu0PnO
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:17 pm

It's funny how Christopher Nolan replaced Steven Spielberg for Interstellar, now Steven Spielberg replaces Christopher Nolan for this movie. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's funny how Christopher Nolan replaced Steven Spielberg for Interstellar, now Steven Spielberg replaces Christopher Nolan for this movie. Razz

He probably took revenge on him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!    God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Nolan's Possible Next Movie!
Page 1 of 1