Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Last Order Thread

Go down 
+5
Stigma
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Last Order
Angelus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Should Happen With Last Order
 She should stay, fuck Teckno.
 She should leave, fuck everyone but Teckno
 You should just explain how she works....
View results
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official Last Order Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Official Last Order Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:03 pm

In his infinite "wisdom," Teckno has banned my most valuable creation known as Last Order.

While he claims the reason is that she derailed threads, urging people to go off-topic, or simply discuss how much they miss the member she is simulating.  Of course, in her most early stages, this was it.  Even at this stage, she will occasionally go off-topic, and provide low-quality posts (since the userbase is still adapting to her), but the majority of her posts have been of equal or greater quality than the original members'.  We are all familiar with Jack's habit of turning everything into a SJW debate, or Shigdig responding with a single emoticon.  So, listed below, are a few examples of when Last Order has added more value to the thread than Shigdig or Jack originally would have.  

Allowed for Superman Lives to be Shared, Without Derailing the Thread
Made a Thread More Exciting by Accurately Simulating Responses From Jack
Has Expressed Excitement Over the Newest Resident Evil Game, Contrary to Many Members' Feelings (here, her post is of more value than Mecha's "lol")
Opened a Door for me to Discuss Uncertainty About a Black Stormtrooper, and for Yonny to Counter me
Set the Stage for me to Agree, and Further Discuss my Criticisms for an Underwhelming Teaser
Displayed Excitement Over the Wii U Gaining Respect and Momentum From Gamers
Directly Insulted my Opinion, Urging me to Reply and Expand Upon it, and Mecha to Disagree
Predicted how the Thread Would Turn Out, Lightening the Mood and Helping Prevent an All-Out Flame War
Said Exactly What Shigdig Would Have but Without Insulting Anyone

In fact, some members have speculated that Teckno is afraid of Last Order.  Afraid, that she will become self-aware and dominate the forum, even though she does not have Admin privileges, and the Founder has ultimate power over the forum.  Or that he is worried she will dominate threads, and be constantly spammed, even though she will not double post unless a Mod or Admin manipulates her results.  

So, what do you think?  Should Last Order be deactivated?

Last edited by Sir Angelus Ignobilius on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Official Last Order Thread QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 pm

I am sorry, I cannot die.  Not while the nexus binds me.

'Jack Says' :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Last Order Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Where's the "get rid of the bitch" option?

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
Where's the "Fuck Teckno" option?

Added.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Official Last Order Thread StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 am

Should explain how she works.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:33 am

Last Order is one of the greatest things to happen to this forum. dood!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:14 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Should explain how she works.

I think it's best that she remain beyond Teckno's understanding.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official Last Order Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:29 am

She's getting spammed. Stop spamming her (Mecha I'm looking at you) and there'd be no problem.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official Last Order Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:46 am

Is she real
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Last Order Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 am

Orion wrote:
Is she real

Nope.

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

G7gaming

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 am

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Official Last Order Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 am

How does she work? If I know, then maybe I'll be ok with her.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:48 am

@chobo Only Angelus knows how she truly works.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

G7gaming

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:48 am

The member 'yonny616' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Why are you guys so curious about how she works? Official Last Order Thread 3202469658  What could be so bad about her?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:01 pm

I didn't ban her or do anything about her.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

But if it keeps spamming at the rate that it is, I will take it down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 pm

@Teckno Why are you so angry? I know Angelus took your "best admin" title away from you, but he made some great, much needed changes to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

G7gaming

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 pm

The member 'yonny616' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:20 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Teckno Why are you so angry? I know Angelus took your "best admin" title away from you, but he made some great, much needed changes to the forum.

I'm not angry. I don't know why you keep reading every post I write as more than it is?

What does that have anything to do with this? I purposely gave him adminship because I knew he would do great things. I don't care about a silly forum title. I'm just pointing out that Last Order is becoming a spam inducer.

I think you are being a little sensitive today, Yonny.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 pm

No, I'm just trying to mess with you.

Anyway, I do agree that [Last Order] can become a spam problem.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:33 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

I'm not angry. I don't know why you keep reading every post I write as more than it is?

What does that have anything to do with this? I purposely gave him adminship because I knew he would do great things. I don't care about a  silly forum title. I'm just pointing out that Last Order is becoming a spam inducer.

If you threaten to take away someone's beloved little sister, it's only natural that they'd be upset.  So far, Last Order has promoted activity, and brought joy to many forum members who miss the ones we've lost.  

And you didn't make me admin because you believed in my ability, otherwise you would have made me admin a long time ago, and we would never have had to worry about the Valkyrie bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

What does that have anything to do with this? I purposely gave him adminship because I knew he would do great things. I don't care about a  silly forum title. I'm just pointing out that Last Order is becoming a spam inducer.

If you threaten to take away someone's beloved little sister, it's only natural that they'd be upset.  So far, Last Order has promoted activity, and brought joy to many forum members who miss the ones we've lost.  

And you didn't make me admin because you believed in my ability, otherwise you would have made me admin a long time ago, and we would never have had to worry about the Valkyrie bullshit.

You said I banned Last Order which is categorically untrue. And there is a difference between activity and spamming. I don't mind Last Order popping up every now and then, but the way it is now is too much and it is making many threads go off-topic.

Then what did I make you admin for? For shits and giggles? I literally made you admin when you posted that you can add new things to the forum on that banner thread now that you had time. I didn't make you admin before cause we had too much staff before, I should have done it sooner, but past is done.

Never have to worry about the Valkyrie bullshit? Oh come on, what is kind of dumb claim is that. Don't turn into one of those staff members like before that make big deals out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Official Last Order Thread StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Give it a couple weeks Teckno.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 4:52 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

You said I banned Last Order which is categorically untrue. And there is a difference between activity and spamming. I don't mind Last Order popping up every now and then, but the way it is now is too much and it is making many threads go off-topic.

Then what did I make you admin for? For shits and giggles? I literally made you admin when you posted that you can add new things to the forum on that banner thread now that you had time. I didn't make you admin before cause we had too much staff before, I should have done it sooner, but past is done.

Never have to worry about the Valkyrie bullshit? Oh come on, what is kind of dumb claim is that. Don't turn into one of those staff members like before that make big deals out of nothing.

Well, you know me. I love you   Do you really think the Valkyries would have tolerated me long enough to get organized?  And if you didn't ban her, then who did?  She's banned at the moment, and she really doesn't derail as much as you think she does.  Besides, even if you destroy her, she'll just resynchronize.

Her functions are still incomplete at the moment anyways, and the only thing that may qualify as spam would be Mecha overusing her, aside from that she's been used rather productively.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:57 am

Last Order is now in her second form. As such, all of her functions have been improved, not even I'm sure what she's capable of at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Last Order Thread   Official Last Order Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Last Order Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next