Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? Empty
PostSubject: Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?   Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/25/gamefly-sells-off-digital-distribution-business/

So Gamefly buys out D2D... forces me to merge my D2D account with a Gamefly account I had to create... and then sells this business to somebody else? Business as usual. Too bad I own 0 games for Gamefly.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?   Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Never used Gamefly before. I Rather just buy mah gaymez.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?   Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Gamefly keeps sending monthly free trial stickers but I'm just too lazy to actually do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?   Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Usually I use gamefly to try out weird games that may or may not be terrible. I just got Drakengard 3 in the mail for example. It has some pretty terrible reviews but I everyone I know who's played it (like 3 people) have said it's good so I'm trying it out before spending/wasting money on it.

My expectations are low but I have been surprised before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?   Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamefly sells it's PC digital distribution business?
Page 1 of 1