Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Regarding the Domain and a few other things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Regarding the Domain and a few other things Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:46 pm

So the URL fell on my end, and then it magically started working again and then it just got killed off Again.
And this pretty much proves that the problem isn't regional as some have suggested.
I still do not know who registered the Domain, but I sure as hell know that it isn't Sonji as he openly denies any claim of involvement.
So my guess is that Teckno is the one.
I have PM'ed him about this and I have yet to receive a reply.

All discussion about the outage will take place on this thread, any new threads about this particular topic will be instantly deleted as well as posts that are on other threads.
I can understand all the frustration about this, I'm frustrated too, but let's keep the discussion in one place and not having it widespread on every single thread.

Last edited by Sheogorath on Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Regarding the Domain and a few other things R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Teckno hasn't been on for a few days. Which is weird because he was recently on PSN.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Sonji did register the domain. I remember him making a thread about it. It was certainly not me.

Also I've been trying to renew the domain, forumotion has accepted the renewal for free since we have high activity. It did say though it might take some time to process through. Give it a day or two.

Sorry I haven't been on much, I was studying for my finals and regents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:44 pm

^^

I don't remember registering it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Doesn't mean you didn't do it..... You said on the chatbox a while ago you got the new domain.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:43 pm

^^

I made a thread because of how surprised I was of the domain.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Does forumotion just hand it out when a forum gets high enough activity?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:01 am

^^

Same thing happened with PS3N. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:01 am

Domain is back.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Domain and a few other things   Regarding the Domain and a few other things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Domain and a few other things
Page 1 of 1