Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Season started.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

New Season started. Empty
PostSubject: New Season started.   New Season started. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:52 pm

This time around there are finaly some shows that look really good.

Just watched the first episodes of Tokyo Ghoul and Aldnoah Zero. And I really liked both. Tokyo Ghoul finally brings me a dark show again. And Zero looks like it can become the new epicd thing I've been waiting for. Really cool setting and great world building so far.
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Aldnoah-Zero/Episode-001?id=70220 (Is it allowed to post such links here?)

Of course it is possible that next week both shows turn to shit, but so far it's looking good. But damn that end to Aldnoah's first was goooood.
Here is hoping that this show about terrorism this week will be good as well.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Season started. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: New Season started.   New Season started. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:02 am

Is online the only way to watch them? Because my computer is way too fucking slow to watch videos online.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: New Season started.   New Season started. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 am

You could probbly download them with a quick search, but if you want hd an episode will be up to around 300 mb.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Season started.   New Season started. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 pm

So far i've seen the first episodes of Akame ga Kill, Sabagebu and SAOII.

Akame in the first few minutes seems like a generic adventure anime but it turns pretty dark already, it seems very promising. Sword Art Online's first episode was boring so i'm waiting for when he actually steps into GGO before i make my impressions. Sabagebu seems like a pretty fun anime, it's kind of a mix between C3 and Bimbougami Ga, not anime of the season by any means but a fun pick up and watch kind of anime.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: New Season started.   New Season started. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 pm

I just watched SAO 2's first ep as well and you are right. They missed the chance some other shows took to deliever an impressive intro, but maybe it will pick up next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Season started.   New Season started. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Season started.
Page 1 of 1