Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcing Orion's E3 Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Announcing Orion's E3 Review TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Announcing Orion's E3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:45 am

Just watched all press conferences in their entirety

Nintendo - Absolutely fucking shitstomps the others, actually showed gameplay instead of CGI bullshot and has swayed me to get a Wii U due to their fantastic lineup. Pretty funny and goofy as well, felt comfy. Robot Chicken was shit tho, as was Amigo.

A-

Sony - It had Brian Michael Bendis and him talking was even more decompressed than his comics. I don't remember much of it because it got really boring and underwhelming in the middle. Also TV BS. Uncharted 4 was cool, as was news of Grim Fandango and Ratchet remake, but I don't remember seeing any gameplay.

C-

Microsoft

Ugly as fuck stage. But it had no TV or toys bullshit, just games. Still pretty underwhelming but cool announcements like Halo Master Chief Collection, but still no gameplay apart from Sunset Overdrive WHICH LOOKS FUCKING SICK.

C+

Ubisoft and EA - U
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:19 am

U suck @ reviewing. Razz

Nintendo won E3? LOL STAY OFF THE CRACK BUD :lolface: Nintendo's conference was easily the worst of E3's. (Better than Ubisoft's) This year's conference was one of the worst Nintendo conference in their history, easily. So disappointing, almost no big game reveals at all. Instead, we get reveals for smash bros. characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Announcing moving thread to User Review section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Announcing Orion's E3 Review TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Archduke wrote:
U suck @ reviewing. Razz

Nintendo won E3? LOL STAY OFF THE CRACK BUD :lolface:Nintendo's conference was easily the worst of E3's. (Better than Ubisoft's) This year's conference was one of the worst Nintendo conference in their history, easily. So disappointing, almost no big game reveals at all. Instead, we get reveals for smash bros. characters.
They had gameplay, and all of the games they showed actually interested me.
Also lol at no new game reveals

Zelda U
Star Fox
Project Robot
Project Guard
Yoshis Wooly World
Captain Toad
Splatoon

And they actually showed off gameplay!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:06 am

Orion wrote:
Archduke wrote:
U suck @ reviewing. Razz

Nintendo won E3? LOL STAY OFF THE CRACK BUD :lolface:Nintendo's conference was easily the worst of E3's. (Better than Ubisoft's) This year's conference was one of the worst Nintendo conference in their history, easily. So disappointing, almost no big game reveals at all. Instead, we get reveals for smash bros. characters.
They had gameplay, and all of the games they showed actually interested me.
Also lol at no new game reveals

Zelda U
Star Fox
Project Robot
Project Guard
Yoshis Wooly World
Captain Toad
Splatoon

And they actually showed off gameplay!

We already knew about Zelda and Yoshi so those weren't new, Project robot and guard appeared after their conference and the Star Fox one was hardly an announcement more like a confirmation, might aswell argue that the Gears of War logo at the end of MS conference was an announcement. Captain Toad and Splatoon and Mario Maker where the only new announced games during the conference, two of them being small eshop games.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:23 pm

pretty much this ^^^

except you forgot devils 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Nintendo's conference was good, though cheesy as fuck.

Don't understand the MS hype. Everything they showed we already knew about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Orion's E3 Review   Announcing Orion's E3 Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcing Orion's E3 Review
Page 1 of 1