Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon 2 Announced!

Go down 
+3
Orc
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Does anyone remember that Fast and Furious arcade game from years ago? That was the shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 pm

@NoelX2 I remember when that was first announced. I thought it was going to come on consoles. Then later I find out that it only came out for the arcades.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
@NoelX2 I remember when that was first announced. I thought it was going to come on consoles. Then later I find out that it only came out for the arcades.

There was Cruis'n that came out on the Wii. It's basically a port without the Fast and Furious name.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:34 pm

@NoelX2 A Fast & Furious game without the title Fast & Furious on it? Weird.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Announced!   Forza Horizon 2 Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon 2 Announced!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2