Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3

Go down 
+11
Archduke
Bluenose
Based Sonji
Mecha
Orc
ArchAngel
Jack the Spectre
Blixtstorm
Dam_Noir
ghost23
Stoney
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

I just want to know if they meant Kinect only or games that support Kinect. It's annoying that they never clarify.

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Timeshift maker doing Halo. Might be the first decent halo game Twisted Evil

Lykos, your messed up.

Halo is the best shooter out there.

And I honestly cant beleive you hate CE.You are literally the first person ive seen who said they hated it.

Dude,COD4 shits on all the halo games.

Plus, there are better shooters out there. Halo is almost as overrated as COD.

That made me ROFL. Your stupidity has yet ceased to amaze me. All you do is bash and bash yet never say why Halo is so shitty/overrated. I'm waiting for the day that you actually say something intelligent when the word "Halo" is in your comment.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

This part makes me sad. Sad

"Crytek's Codename: Kingdoms, a first-person melee game for Kinect, is also set for a full E3 reveal".

I was really hoping for a kinda hybrid RPG, like Oblivion, open world but in third person.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

last year was all about kinect, i dont see microsoft doing the same this year, i feel it will be a balanced mix
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm

raspymanic wrote:
last year was all about kinect, i dont see microsoft doing the same this year, i feel it will be a balanced mix

This announcement says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Zeratul wrote:
TROLOLOLOLOL

Yea the post was just to get reactions(most of my posts are nowadays).Props to you stoney for figuring it out.

But in all honesty, this news aint so bad.Its good that they are supporting Kinect with some hardcore games, instead of crap like "kinectimalz" or something.And TRF, how come scince its on kinect means it not directed at the hardcore fanbase?Just because us hardcore gamers dont want kinect, doesnt mean other hardcore gamers dont.

I'm sure it was. You say that a lot...
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Sonji wrote:
raspymanic wrote:

http://blogs.forbes.com/jessedivnich/2011/05/17/5-reasons-why-you-must-attend-e3-2011/
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm

raspymanic wrote:
Sonji wrote:
raspymanic wrote:

http://blogs.forbes.com/jessedivnich/2011/05/17/5-reasons-why-you-must-attend-e3-2011/
Yes, because when I think of gaming, the first publication to come to mind is Forbes.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:10 pm

raspymanic wrote:
Sonji wrote:
raspymanic wrote:

10 new IPs...... For Kinect..

EPIC GAEMS RIGHT THAR, BRO/SIS.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm

NO ONE WANTS FUCKING KINECT GAMES BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Microsoft :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: