Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3

Go down 
+11
Archduke
Bluenose
Based Sonji
Mecha
Orc
ArchAngel
Jack the Spectre
Blixtstorm
Dam_Noir
ghost23
Stoney
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 Empty
PostSubject: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:55 am

Quote :
At least 10 non-sequel Kinect games will be announced at trade show E3 next month, Eurogamer can reveal.

One source told us these games "won't be obvious". Another source said Microsoft is expected to "serve the hardcore" at E3 with its Kinect announcements.

This is in addition to planned announcements of sequels to Kinect games, Eurogamer sources have indicated.

Rare will unveil Kinect Sports 2, set for release Christmas 2011, Eurogamer understands.

Rare is also hard at work on a second Kinect game, although this is under wraps. We do know, however, that this game is not associated with any of Rare's established characters, such as Banjo.

An announcement relating to Xbox 360 Christmas 2011 launch exclusivity for Dance Central 2 is "highly likely", Eurogamer has been told.

Elsewhere, two new Kinect games from a developer that has already launched Kinect games will be announced at the show. The developer wished to remain anonymous.

Microsoft has set up a London Soho Studio that Eurogamer has been told is hard at work on a Kinect game "aimed at the younger audience".

A new studio, MGS Family, has been set up close to Microsoft's Redmond HQ.

According to job descriptions spotted by 123Kinect, this studio is focused on "highly experimental gameplay" for Xbox 360 and Kinect.

It is already known that MGS Vancouver is looking for staff to work on a triple-A shooter Kinect game project.

Microsoft plans to triple the number of games available for Kinect by the end of 2011.

Meanwhile, Eurogamer has heard an open world driving game called Forza World is in development at UK developer Playground Games, helmed by ex-Codemasters racing studio executive producer Gavin Raeburn.

Raeburn's LinkedIn profile reveals he's "working on an unannounced AAA title for a major publisher". During his time at Codemasters he helped reboot the Dirt and Grid series.

Forza 4, from US developer Turn 10, is due out this autumn. It features Kinect support and will form a part of Microsoft's E3 presence.

At E3 Microsoft is also expected to announce a Halo 1 remake, rumoured to be built using the Halo: Reach engine by TimeShift maker Sabre Interactive and due out November 2011.

Microsoft is also expected to show off its Kinect Star Wars game, quietly in development at Ghostbusters: The Videogame creator Terminal Reality. This is due out Christmas 2011.

Microsoft told Eurogamer it "does not comment on rumour and speculation".

Its really dissapointing to see that microsoft has about ten IP's for FUCKING KINECT. If these games would be non kinect then hell the 360 would get an awesome year. I would love to see more then forza 4 and halo remake.

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:17 am

They're appealing to were they think the money is. Those Kinect games will cost them buttons but will sell like hotcakes.

They'll probably announce "exclusive content" for MW 3 or some BS like that.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:40 am

Meh, Rumors are rumors but if this is true then I am sort of disappointed.

@ Stoney MS already have an exclusive deal for MW3, in their press conference last year they said timed exclusive DLC for the next 3 years or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:41 am

ghost23 wrote:

@ Stoney MS already have an exclusive deal for MW3, in their press conference last year they said timed exclusive DLC for the next 3 years or something along those lines.

It won't stop M$ from reminding us of that every year though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:44 am

MS needs to invest in some of their old IPs aswell... Not just Kinect..
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:38 am

ghost23 wrote:

The deal is timed exclusivity for DLC until 2012.

This is lame, by the way. C'mon, Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:19 am

Wow, you guys complained that MS is going all casual and isnt releasing enoguh games this year, yet a rumor comes out like this and you guys STILL complain.From what ive seen, MS could give you the world but you would still find something to complain about.

I personally dont own kinect nor am I interested yet in owning one, but if this rumor is true, MS have done better this year than i expected them too.If they release anough good games for it, then I might be interested in buying it.Atleast I might get me moneys worth that way then stupid PS Move....(I seriously regret buying it).
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:40 am

Zera, yes, we're complaining because M$ went casual. Now they're announcing ten new Kinect IPs. Why should we stop complaining? Yes, M$ is releasing new games, but none of them are meant for or directed at us, the hardcore fanbase.

We have every right to be disappointed with M$.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:13 pm

TRF wrote:
Zera, yes, we're complaining because M$ went casual. Now they're announcing ten new Kinect IPs. Why should we stop complaining? Yes, M$ is releasing new games, but none of them are meant for or directed at us, the hardcore fanbase.

We have every right to be disappointed with M$.

I'm convinced Zeratul is just trolling now.

I hope so.  MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Wow, you guys complained that MS is going all casual and isnt releasing enoguh games this year, yet a rumor comes out like this and you guys STILL complain.From what ive seen, MS could give you the world but you would still find something to complain about.

I personally dont own kinect nor am I interested yet in owning one, but if this rumor is true, MS have done better this year than i expected them too.If they release anough good games for it, then I might be interested in buying it.Atleast I might get me moneys worth that way then stupid PS Move....(I seriously regret buying it).
I don't give a shit whenever its going to be casual or hardcore kinect games. Im just not interested in kinect. I'd like to game how gaming is supposed to be and thats with a controller. Im complaining because they are completly ignoring the controller audience.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:38 pm

TROLOLOLOLOL

Yea the post was just to get reactions(most of my posts are nowadays).Props to you stoney for figuring it out.

But in all honesty, this news aint so bad.Its good that they are supporting Kinect with some hardcore games, instead of crap like "kinectimalz" or something.And TRF, how come scince its on kinect means it not directed at the hardcore fanbase?Just because us hardcore gamers dont want kinect, doesnt mean other hardcore gamers dont.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Guys! The titles of the games have been leaked!!!

Here they are:

kinect game
kinect game
kinect game
xbox 360 controller game
kinect game
kinect game
kinect game
kinect game
kinect game
kinect game
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Microsoft to Serve Hardcore at E3     MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:44 pm

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 Halo-Kinect-Microsoft

Quote :
At least 10 non-sequel Kinect games will be announced at trade show E3 next month, Eurogamer can reveal.

One source told us these games "won't be obvious". Another source said Microsoft is expected to "serve the hardcore" at E3 with its Kinect announcements.

This is in addition to planned announcements of sequels to Kinect games, Eurogamer sources have indicated.

Rare will unveil Kinect Sports 2, set for release Christmas 2011, Eurogamer understands.

Rare is also hard at work on a second Kinect game, although this is under wraps. We do know, however, that this game is not associated with any of Rare's established characters, such as Banjo.

An announcement relating to Xbox 360 Christmas 2011 launch exclusivity for Dance Central 2 is "highly likely", Eurogamer has been told.

Elsewhere, two new Kinect games from a developer that has already launched Kinect games will be announced at the show. The developer wished to remain anonymous.

Microsoft has set up a London Soho Studio that Eurogamer has been told is hard at work on a Kinect game "aimed at the younger audience".

A new studio, MGS Family, has been set up close to Microsoft's Redmond HQ.

According to job descriptions spotted by 123Kinect, this studio is focused on "highly experimental gameplay" for Xbox 360 and Kinect.

It is already known that MGS Vancouver is looking for staff to work on a triple-A shooter Kinect game project.

Microsoft plans to triple the number of games available for Kinect by the end of 2011.

Meanwhile, Eurogamer has heard an open world driving game called Forza World is in development at UK developer Playground Games, helmed by ex-Codemasters racing studio executive producer Gavin Raeburn.

Raeburn's LinkedIn profile reveals he's "working on an unannounced AAA title for a major publisher". During his time at Codemasters he helped reboot the Dirt and Grid series.

Forza 4, from US developer Turn 10, is due out this autumn. It features Kinect support and will form a part of Microsoft's E3 presence.

At E3 Microsoft is also expected to announce a Halo 1 remake, rumoured to be built using the Halo: Reach engine by TimeShift maker Sabre Interactive and due out November 2011.

Microsoft is also expected to show off its Kinect Star Wars game, quietly in development at Ghostbusters: The Videogame creator Terminal Reality. This is due out Christmas 2011.

Crytek's Codename: Kingdoms, a first-person melee game for Kinect, is also set for a full E3 reveal.

Microsoft told Eurogamer it "does not comment on rumour and speculation".

Source: EuroGamer
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:58 pm

OMGAWD.

KINECT KINECT KINECT KINECT. WOOOO, KINECT.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Zeratul wrote:

They're releasing all of their titles for Kinect.... That's why we're complaining.

We weren't complaining that MS had no gaems, we were complaining that all their games are Kinect titles.

Microsoft = Nintendo

Move along, nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

How pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Timeshift maker doing Halo. Might be the first decent halo game Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Already same thread like this, merging time!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:20 pm

NOOO NOT TEH MERGEZZZ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Kinect haz moar geams then the 360 itself.....

Micro$oft...i am dissapoint
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Lykos wrote:

Lykos, your messed up.

Halo is the best shooter out there.

And I honestly cant beleive you hate CE.You are literally the first person ive seen who said they hated it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Lykos, your messed up.

And I honestly cant beleive you hate CE.You are literally the first person ive seen who said they hated it.

Dude, COD4 shits on all the halo games.

Plus, there are better shooters out there. Halo is almost as overrated as COD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Zeratul wrote:
TROLOLOLOLOL

Yea the post was just to get reactions(most of my posts are nowadays).Props to you stoney for figuring it out.

But in all honesty, this news aint so bad.Its good that they are supporting Kinect with some hardcore games, instead of crap like "kinectimalz" or something.And TRF, how come scince its on kinect means it not directed at the hardcore fanbase?Just because us hardcore gamers dont want kinect, doesnt mean other hardcore gamers dont.
Yes, I'm sure it was to get reactions.  MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 725796345

These Kinect titles will most likely be directed at the casual audience because, as a device, that's what Kinect is mainly directed at. I don't see a full, in-depth game using Kinect in any major way anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Lykos, your messed up.

Sorry man it's just not my cup of tea.
The movement's always so sluggish, the weapons are compelling yes but are like novelties and I'd rather have some more realistic kinds of weapons like the dmr. Then it's insannnely repetitive. Plus I'm not a sci fi fan. I'm certain the halo games are great. Whether they are AAA quality it's arguable. But it's not my cup of tea. (though multiplayer is fun for a while)

Alright? :)
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:40 pm

I got Kinect. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3    MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MS to announce at least 10 new IPs at E3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Microsoft :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: