Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports

Go down 
+7
ghost23
Chobo
ArchAngel
Jack the Spectre
igame
The Enkindler
Orc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports   God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Go and ask my bollox, you knew exactly what I meant when I replied to you, yet you tried to be smart and correct my grammar.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports   God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Stoney wrote:
Go and ask my bollox, you knew exactly what I meant when I replied to you, yet you tried to be smart and correct my grammar.

You either didn't feel like reading or you can't read:

Quote :
Anyway, I saw the article on N64. And no one else posted it so I posted it for anyone who was interested. And just because I dislike the game series it doesn't mean I don't have an interest in it. I can talk for ages about it. Are you saying I am not allowed to make a post because I am not a fan?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports   God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

I loved God of War 1, but scince I already knew the story of GoW 2, i have barely played GoW 2.I hate when games mess with time, because it makes me feel that everything I have done was worthless.Same reason I disliked Majora's mask
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports   God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Zeratul wrote:
I loved God of War 1, but scince I already knew the story of GoW 2, i have barely played GoW 2.I hate when games mess with time, because it makes me feel that everything I have done was worthless.Same reason I disliked Majora's mask

THIS.

I really only hated Majora's mask for that mechanic only. every time the cycle resets, it feels like you have done nothing at all. I know Ocarina of Time has a similar mechanic with the Master Sword, but whenever you draw or place it, the effects that you made effect the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports   God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War Chains of Olympus + Ghost of Sparta Ports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2