Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" Empty
PostSubject: Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"   Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"   Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:35 am

Calling Fable 3 a "trainwreck" is an understatement.

Fable 3 was pretty much a half arsed title that took away more than adding anything to the game and still failed to fix the existing issues that been present since the first game.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to create the worlds best RPG where you win by literally pressing one button"
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"   Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:59 am

If Molyneux doesn't even like his own games, how can he expect others to?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"   Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:52 pm

This guy is a "trainwreck".
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"   Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

He always says this before he releases a new game, acting as if he will improve upon it. Always makes it worse.

"Fable 1 was a trainwreck, Fable 2 will be much better". I did prefer Fable 2 but it wasn't "better" as such.

"Fable 2 was a trainwreck, Fable 3 will be much better". Fable 3 wasn't BAD but it was a disappointment.

And now it all happens again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"   Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Molyneux calls Fable 3 a "trainwreck"
Page 1 of 1