Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more

Go down 
+9
Mecha
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
BioDemon
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
Stoney
Pein
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:11 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/13/modern-warfare-3-leak/

sounds like a rent for me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Survival mode.....how original Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more 1443829230 Might rent it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Rental, only.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Still no purchase...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Campaign sounds awesome. I'll give it a rent and possibly buy it if I like the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm not gonna rent it. Something has to drastically change in the gameplay for me to like CoD again.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:13 pm

"I'm not gonna buy it pff!!!"

Oh what fucking ever. You fuckers are going to own this game one way or another ("I got it from my bro/mom/as a present") so just drop this hipster bullshit. Let's face it most of us are going to buy it because our real life friends have it and we don't want to feel left out.

Not suggesting it's going to be awesome but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Alanski wrote:

Oh what fucking ever. You fuckers are going to own this game one way or another ("I got it from my bro/mom/as a present") so just drop this hipster bullshit. Let's face it most of us are going to buy it because our real life friends have it and we don't want to feel left out.

You're right, most of the people here will buy it one way or another, but not me, my general dislike for FPS made sure of it.

Last edited by Leonidas on Fri May 13, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Alanski wrote:

I've convinced all my friends to get BF3. So, I won't be purchasing this rehashed garbage.
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:51 pm

ill steal it huehuehue
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more Rageface
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:39 pm

20 MAPS!?!?!?!?!

GOTTA GET!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:56 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
20 MAPS!?!?!?!?!

GOTTA GET!!!!!!!

MW2 had like 20 maps
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Alanski wrote:

I've convinced all my friends to get BF3. So, I won't be purchasing this rehashed garbage.

This.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Manhatten?Wait, I thought MW3 would be about the Americans taking the fight back to Russia

MW2 was about america being invaded....
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:43 am

Zeratul wrote:
Manhatten?Wait, I thought MW3 would be about the Americans taking the fight back to Russia

MW2 was about america being invaded....
It could be that maybe you're hunting rogue Russian spies in various cities across the globe.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:10 am

Alanski wrote:

Say's who? You?

You can waste your money on it if ya want.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:49 am

Stoney wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Say's who? You?

You can waste your money on it if ya want.

All I'm saying is that people did the same thing when Black Ops announced. They said they wouldn't buy it. But when hype and peer pressure kicks in everyone runs out to the store to buy it. Most people on this forum probably have owned or still own Black Ops despite MW2 being an epic fail in the multiplayer department.

MW3 will probably sell even more than Black Ops, unfortunately..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Alanski wrote:

All I'm saying is that people did the same thing when Black Ops announced. They said they wouldn't buy it. But when hype and peer pressure kicks in everyone runs out to the store to buy it. Most people on this forum probably have owned or still own Black Ops despite MW2 being an epic fail in the multiplayer department.

MW3 will probably sell even more than Black Ops, unfortunately..
Agreed with alan. The hyp and my friends buying makes call of duty tempting to buy. It made me buy MW2 but it didn't work on black ops and it won't work on MW3 Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more 21888
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:45 pm

All my friends are getting battlefield 3. so that's the game to get.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:28 am

chobo500 wrote:
No coin? 😢

DukemNukem43 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
20 MAPS!?!?!?!?!

GOTTA GET!!!!!!!

MW2 had like 20 maps
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:09 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
No coin? 😢

I hate COD. No need for a coin here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more   Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare leak reveals setting,multiplayer modes and more
Page 1 of 1