Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears 3 beta codes

Go down 
+2
TheJubJub5721
Stigma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Anyone want them? I've got like 2 left. Beta ends in like, 3 days. You need a gold membership btw. The email from Microsoft also informs me that gold membership is 20 bucks off if you need it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:52 pm

I'll take one. I would love to test it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:01 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I'll take one. I would love to test it.

I'll PM it to you.

Still got 1 more if there are any takers.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Ill take one please. Im a big gears fan but didnt want to buy Bulletstorm.

When does the beta end?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Ill take one please. Im a big gears fan but didnt want to buy Bulletstorm.

When does the beta end?

Ends on May 15, I'll send you the code in a PM.

EDIT: Well people that was the last one. If you still want a beta code go mooch one off of one of your friends. Every person who already had the beta got at least 1 additional code in an email to give away.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Lol IDK how my bro got his beta code.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:39 am

Aw damn. If I'd seen this Sad

I really want to play it, it looks pretty good. I don't suppose that there will be a demo before it's release?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:57 am

Lykos wrote:

I really want to play it, it looks pretty good. I don't suppose that there will be a demo before it's release?

No I doubt it. The beta was enough of a demo and Microsoft would never release a campaign demo for their biggest game of the year.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:18 am

ghost23 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

No I doubt it. The beta was enough of a demo and Microsoft would never release a campaign demo for their biggest game of the year.

Bugger. :S

I may play it at a friends house then. I don't want to buy it and discover it's as dull as gears 2 haha
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:59 pm

I honestly didn't like it that much. Although I didn't like the others either x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears 3 beta codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta codes   Gears 3 beta codes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 beta codes
Page 1 of 1