Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail Empty
PostSubject: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Nice. Now all it needs is PlayStation Plus.

I wonder what GameStop thinks of this.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

If it's disc-less then it should be at least 100 dollars less.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 pm

This will never catch on. It'll fail like the PSPGo. White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm

yonny616 wrote:
This will never catch on. It'll fail like the PSPGo. White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail 725796345

What? Do you live in cave?

There's a reason GameStop is dieing, almost half of game sales are digital. more than half for the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:53 am

Looks like the rumors are true.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/31/microsoft-seeks-legal-action-against-xbox-one-leaker-report/

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/31/senior-publishing-source-confirms-new-cheaper-xbox-one-release-for-2014/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:22 am

White xbone? Interesting.

Still, MS is gonna need to get rid of packing kinect with the Xbone if they really want it to really grab their audience, or even pass the PS4 in sales. The kinect is a joke and rarely ever works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail   White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White and disc-less Xbox One consoles coming to retail
Page 1 of 1