Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamers want end to exclusive games.

Go down 
+6
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Orc
ghost23
Archduke
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Gamers want end to exclusive games. Empty
PostSubject: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm

http://www.gameplaytoday.com/features/general-features/5353-gamers-want-uncharted-on-xbox-360-and-an-end-to-exclusives/

Uncharted 3 on 360 and Gears of war 3 on PS3? 0_o

I rofl's out loud at this dumb article. Read it. If there wasn't exclusivity, there wouldn't different consoles. They would all be on one consoles with every company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:14 am

Exclusivity breeds competition. For any industry to prosper, there has to be competition. This makes the quality of titles better and keeps consumers happy.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:26 am

lol I would like Heavy Rain, Killzone and Demon Souls (though the spiritual sequel's coming to xbox anyway) but that's more or less it. Maybe Ratchet n' Clank but I'm not a big fan.

but that being said, it would be cool if the majority of games were multiplats rather than exclusives. At least there would be less childish arguments and more variety of games to choose from in stores.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:03 am

When i didn't had a ps3 i always wanted some exclusives to come on the 360. But like ghost already said exclusivity is important for the gaming industry. Imagine were sony would be if final fantasy and tomb raider and all those exclusives were on the N64.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Not possible. I would love to play every game on one system but that isn't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:47 pm

That'd made me rofl.

If there wasn't any competition then one company could potentially make a monopoly off the industry.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gamers want end to exclusive games. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:17 pm

LMFAO, I read this article a few weeks back.Also Exclusivity is what separates the competition & defines a console.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Let me guess, did you find that article on N4G?

Last edited by Leonidas on Fri May 13, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:51 pm

If exclusive games are MP, then there would be one console.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Leonidas wrote:
Let me guess, did you found that article on N4G?

YUP! Gamers want end to exclusive games. 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Lawl dis is obveeusslee ritten bai ecks bawks fanboiz cuz dey haz no gaimz so uf corse dey wunt all teh gaimz on all sistems cuz dey choze teh rong sistehm.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:20 pm

lol stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers want end to exclusive games.   Gamers want end to exclusive games. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers want end to exclusive games.
Page 1 of 1