Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!

Go down 
+7
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
yonny616
Based Sonji
Pein
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! Empty
PostSubject: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:38 pm

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/10/square-unveils-hitman-absolution-with-new-teaser-trailer.aspx
With a teaser trailer too :!:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Trailer.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

YES!! YES!!! YES!!! the king of stealth video games is BACK!!
fuck yes!! can't wait for this e3 with new trailers hopefully gameplay..i hope to god they release this year..this year is going to be fucking epic!!
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Pein wrote:
fuck yes!! can't wait for this e3 with new trailers hopefully gameplay..i hope to god they release this year..this year is going to be fucking epic!!

Metal Gear Solid says hai :/
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:33 pm

My prayers have been answered by the gaming god lol.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:

i mean my personal king of stealth video games and plus hitman takes more skill to play than mgs
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Now I really gotta work on beating all of them. But awesome news! I love the Hitman games.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Pein wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:

i mean my personal king of stealth video games and plus hitman takes more skill to play than mgs

Play on Boss Extreme. Surprised
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:

MGS isn't the king of stealth games but it's pretty up there along side Splinter Cell and Hitman.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Splinter Cell will always be my favorite. I enjoy MGS a lot too, but from a stealth perspective, SC and Hitman nail the gameplay better IMO.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Pein wrote:
Snake, Sam, Altair, and Ezio says HAI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Aw, man. i had the first 3 hitman games but never played them when my PS2 was sold. Sad

Altair and Ezio>all

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:05 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Pein wrote:
LOL snake can't even know that agent 47 will put a bullet behind him..its to late to realize that
thats the same with sam..
altair and ezio?? LOL they are 500-700 years before agent 47..and plus he can kill them faster than anybody else..agent 47 is the king of the stealth .if you disagree,you haven't played the games at all
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Agent 47 is hands down the king of stealth in video games. Sam Fisher is a good runner up along with Snake.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Yeah, Agent 47 is up there. I still say Fisher is the king.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

The Assassins Creed games are not stealth games Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! 725796345
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Pein wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Pein wrote:
LOL snake can't even know that agent 47 will put a bullet behind him..its to late to realize that
thats the same with sam..
altair and ezio?? LOL they are 500-700 years before agent 47..and plus he can kill them faster than anybody else..agent 47 is the king of the stealth .if you disagree,you haven't played the games at all
I disagree...AND I PLAYED IT!!!!
OWNT!!!!!

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
The Assassins Creed games are not stealth games Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! 725796345
They aren't? I thought it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
They aren't? I thought it was.

There are kind of stealth parts but it is no where near a stealth game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!   Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitman Absolution CONFIRMED !!
Page 1 of 1