Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

How is Red Line?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How is Red Line? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

How is Red Line? Empty
PostSubject: How is Red Line?   How is Red Line? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2H_FsmxWzc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DR2H_FsmxWzc

I was pretty stunned by this trailer, but I remain skeptical. Is it actually serious or just another generic anime filled with shitty humour and general faginess?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

How is Red Line? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

How is Red Line? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is Red Line?   How is Red Line? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Pretty good animation. The story is half decent but it does have its moments and the excitement does make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How is Red Line? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

How is Red Line? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is Red Line?   How is Red Line? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:59 pm

It's got English dub right? May download it
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

How is Red Line? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

How is Red Line? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is Red Line?   How is Red Line? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Yup English dub and it's good.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

How is Red Line? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is Red Line?   How is Red Line? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Let's be frank here, you won't watch this for the story or the characters, though atleast the characters are decent.

You watch this shit for exciting visual action-racing and over-the-top fun. And that it will certainly deliver. Just don't think too hard, it's cheesy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How is Red Line? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is Red Line?   How is Red Line? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is Red Line?
Page 1 of 1