Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?

Go down 
+3
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? Empty
PostSubject: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:49 am

Okay, I'm starting to get kinda skeptical about this. I don't know expect Warner Bros. to copy Marvel's strategy (even though that would be a good idea), but *sigh* I don't know? And that's the problem, I shouldn't be feeling that way about Man of Steel 2 or Justice League, whatever! Say what will about Zack Snyder, but he knows how to stay faithf... err... respectable to the source material. So what's with all the weird choices for this film? Like casting Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman? Don't get me wrong, I think Gal Gadot will do fine, but aren't there a lot better actresses out there? Even if they only casted her for her athletics, that still isn't very comforting. But we shell see. At least people stop bitching about Ben Affleck as Batman.

I don't mind a Hispanic Flash though. I love you
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am

Doesn't matter movie will be shit either way.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 am

What Batman said.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am

It'll be somehow even worse than Man of STeel
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:55 am

Well it can't be worse than Iron Man 3. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:12 pm

That doesn't make any sense because Iron Man 3 is better than Man of Steel
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Orion wrote:
That doesn't make any sense because Iron Man 3 is better than Man of Steel

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:00 pm

It also doesn't make sense because Iron Man 3 has nothing to do with this conversation. The baby represents you well, Mecha.

Honestly, the number of characters in the Man of Steel sequel doesn't bother me, especially since Wonder Woman is only making a cameo I think.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Diana is going to be Bruce's love interest in the film. So I'm not sure if it's going to be a cameo, or if she's going to be Wonder Woman or not? I don't know. I'm not saying this film is going to be good or bad, I'm just very skeptical right now. People were expecting a Man of Steel sequel, but then it starting to sound more like a World Finest movie, then a Trinity movie, and now a Justice League movie. It's like, which is it?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 pm

So my guess is that she'll be Diana for most of the film and then maybe she'll reveal herself as Wonder Woman in a post-credits stinger?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:44 pm

My faith has been restored since they hired Chris Terrio to rewrite the script. Not that I don't like Goyer, the man has great ideas, but I was quite skeptical of him trying to handle the Justice League. I mean, Wonder Woman alone is already a very tricky character to bring to adapt. Also people can't bitch that this won't be lighthearted like Reeve's Superman films, because this won't exactly be a Superman film.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Getting Chris Terrio to do rewrites hasn't fully gotten me on board with the film but it's a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:36 am

I hope Zatanna shows up as Bruce's love interest eventually.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:04 am

Goyer should just stick with comics, he's actually good at writing them.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:55 pm

@Mecha You're faith restored? When did you lose faith to begin with? Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? 725796345

@Jack I don't think he's doing extensive rewrites, just polishing the script. Probably to beef up dialogue since that's where Goyer usual falls apart.

@Orion Or he can just stick to writing the story and has nothing to do with screenplay. Goyer's a really great ideas man.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Jack I don't think he's doing extensive rewrites, just polishing the script. Probably to beef up dialogue since that's where Goyer usual falls apart.
Well that's a shame. Cuz I had more problems with Man of Steel than just the dialogue. Oh well. 😢
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Stop listening to Yonny! It's because of him why everyone took the whole Goyer and Snyder writing the script thing out of proportion. Even though I knew Ben Affleck was going to be involved with the script in some capacity. All we know so far is, Chris Terrio is rewriting the script and probably already started working on it way before the news even broke out.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

So instead I should listen to the guy who's getting emotionally worked-up about what Yonny said? Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? 725796345 #TeamYonny #TeamJacob
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Never said to listen to me either. Which is why I said all we know so far, is that Chris Terrio is rewriting the script. Not trying to mislead people by blowing things out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Really, Mecha? So what's more believable: Chris Terrio rewriting the entire script in one month (that's even more worrying since it's more likely Affleck brought Chris in to fix a f'd up script) or that Chris will polish up the script and beef up dialogue in that month? Jack is now chairman of #TeamYonny. Razz

Last edited by yonny616 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:53 pm

I hate to agree with Jews, but pinocchio is right:  #TeamYonny all the way!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:57 pm

@Yonny666

Probably a bit a both. When they hired Ben Affleck, it was pretty obvious that his involvement was going to be more than just star in it. So hiring Chris Terrior was likely not a last minute thing. Not saying he's rewriting the entire script, but he's probably going to use Goyer's story and ideas into his script. Which I guess it's the same as polishing the script.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 pm

@Mecha He's polishing Goyer's script, he himself isn't rewriting a new one, or taking Goyer's ideas and rewriting the one Goyer's gave. If that's what really happened then Jack, Rambo, and I were right to be worried about Goyer writing the script. Also looks like Rambo's joined #TeamYonny.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:11 pm

See this what I'm talking about. You're taking things out of context again. Chris Terrior was hired because Goyer is too busy with Sandman and other projects. He didn't have the time to improve his own script.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Can we stop calling him Chris Terrior? Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?   Man of Steel 2 or Justice League? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man of Steel 2 or Justice League?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next