Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

System update is live!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

System update is live! Empty
PostSubject: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:35 am

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/667/p/430

Miiverse is go

Quote :
   Added Support for Nintendo Network IDs:
       Users can now create or link a Nintendo Network ID, which is required to use some network services, from within System Settings
       Nintendo eShop has been updated to support Nintendo Network IDs (*1)
       For more information regarding Nintendo Network IDs, please visit our Nintendo Network ID introduction page

Added Support for Miiverse:
       Users can now view and post to Miiverse from Nintendo 3DS family systems
       For more information regarding Miiverse, please visit our Miiverse introduction page

Added a Software Update Notification:
       A notification will now display when software is started and update data is available (*2)

Removed the limit to system transfers:
       The previous limit of five system transfers per system has been removed

Changed the start-up method of Nintendo 3DS Camera from the HOME Menu:
       Pressing the L and R Buttons simultaneously will now start the Nintendo 3DS Camera from the HOME Menu

Improved system stability and usability:
       Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Bolded because fuck that camera app launching every time I accidentally bumped either L or R.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:07 am

I agree. The camera bumper thing was annoying as fuck!
This is a good start but I'm still waiting for friend requests and actual messaging!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 pm

>no messages
>no friends requests
>swapnote is still gone

T-thanks nintendo.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 pm

No shit, Nintendo is still miles behind with account/social systems.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 am

Shigdig wrote:
>no messages
>no friends requests
>swapnote is still gone

T-thanks nintendo.

Swapnote is still here...
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

System update is live! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:10 am

About time that I can use my shitty Nintendo Network ID instead of that friend code bs.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

System update is live! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:00 pm

The real question is, does it add actual games? Cuz that's what it really needs.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Admins, must we really put up with this? ^ Considering I got banned for "trolling" and "flamebaiting"...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Are we not allowed to voice opinions anymore, Chairman Russell?
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:56 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
The real question is, does it add actual games? Cuz that's what it really needs.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You fucking tool.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

System update is live! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:57 am

So you can tie your NNID to your 3DS in order to use Miiverse but you're still required to use friendcodes to add people on your 3DS. Cool that Miiverse is on 3DS but fuck me Nintendo, can't you do simple friend request like on PS3, 4, Vita, Xbones and the Wii U?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:16 pm

^ Yeah I discovered this too. Couldn't believe it! It's the least they could have implemented. Instead of adding all this miscellaneous bullshit they could actually give us the useful, core features!!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:54 pm

thebigmike1983 wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You fucking tool.
At least tools have a use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System update is live!   System update is live! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System update is live!
Page 1 of 1