Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Mecha
6 posters

Do you support Gal Gadot as Diana Prince?
 Yes
 No
 Who?
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Empty
PostSubject: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 am

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Kdwq43
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:47 am

She can't act. She's more model than actress. She's a fucking Jew. My neighbor's dog has chewed raw bones with more meat on than her.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:58 pm

She's a model first, and actress second. Also, I don't care about her being petite, but the people who think she can just bulk up for the role, they're wrong. Her entire career is based on her being a size two and sporting a waist the diameter of a pencil. If she gains any sort of weight, she's gonna have a much harder time modeling. So if you don't like a petite Wonder Woman, you'll have to deal with it because I can almost guarantee that's how Gal Gadot will be playing her. All the respect in the world to her if she does decide to bulk up, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:13 pm

We can't really judge her acting. The only thing we've seen from her is in the Fast  & Furious franchise.

@Jack How are you so sure she won't "bulk up" for the role? Snyder had nearly all the Man of Steel cast workout, even Russell Crowe. I'm sure getting a little bit bigger for the role came in the description.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Well I'm not 100% sure, which is why I said I can "almost guarantee" she'll be tiny. Her main career is modeling, not acting, and gaining any sort of weight, even if it's muscle weight, will probably hurt her career. Sure, maybe Henry Cavill, Russell Crowe, and Michael Shannon had to bulk up for Man of Steel, but they're males (meaning there's a different standard of beauty for them, one that involves being muscular), and they're also primarily actors, not models.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 pm

@Jack Antje Traue worked out too. A lot of actor started out as models. Jennifer Lawrence was a model before she became an oscar winning actress. Now I'm not saying Gal's acting is at that caliber, but we can't jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:40 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Jack Antje Traue worked out too. A lot of actor started out as models. Jennifer Lawrence was a model before she became an oscar winning actress. Now I'm not saying Gal's acting is at that caliber, but we can't jump to conclusions.
She wasn't all that bulky and wasn't she cloaked in CGI armor for most of the film? Plus, she's an actress, not a model. I can't find anything about J-Law being a model first, only that she started acting in high school and before she had her big role on The Bill Engvall Show, she was also an assistant nurse at a summer camp. But even so, J-Law is at a point in her career where she can bulk up, because she's a full-time actress. If she was a model at some point, regardless of her talent, I wouldn't expect her to bulk up for a role. Gadot is NOT a full-time actress. If she decides to become one and focus all of her time on acting, then I could see her bulking up for a role. But right now she's only got her foot in the waters of cinema and bulking up requires a commitment to movies that I just don't think she has right now.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Her face definitely fits the role. Her body... not so much.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:30 pm

@Jack Wonder Woman isn't suppose to be bulky. I don't want her looking like a woman body builder. Also no, Antje Traue was one of the few who got to wear an actual practical suit. The only thing CGI'd on her was the cape, and i believe the mask/helmet they wore. I got that info from Huffigntonpost. Yes, she has her foot in the cinema's and now she's in a break out role. Zack makes all the stars he will use for action scenes train so I have no doubt he said: "You need to gain some weight for this shit!"
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Whether the suit was CGI or not, it doesn't change the fact that she was in hefty armor which wouldn't really display any physical transformations she might've gone through. Whether or not Wonder Women is a breakout role for her has yet to be determined so bulking up is a risk, one that she should take, but very likely will not.

But y'know, the only way to really know who's right is to just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Wasn't Malin Akerman a model before she became an actress?

Yet Snyder was able to turn this...

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Malin-10

to this...

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Movies10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Maybe you don't wanna use her as an example, Mecha. Malin Åkerman was hilariously awful in Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:59 pm

I thought we were talking about physical appearance?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:52 pm

@Jack Was she suppose to look like Chyna? How do not notice the sexiness of Faora? She has an athletic kind of built, same they'll more likely give Gal since she was a sports trainer for the Israeli army.
Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Man-of-steel-faora
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 am

Mecha wrote:
I thought we were talking about physical appearance?
She still doesn't look like she bulked up much at all.

yonny616 wrote:
@Jack Was she suppose to look like Chyna? How do not notice the sexiness of Faora? She has an athletic kind of built, same they'll more likely give Gal since she was a sports trainer for the Israeli army.
Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Man-of-steel-faora
I know she's not supposed to look like Chyna, I'm just saying that Antje Traue didn't look much different than usual when she played Faora and I don't think Gal Gadot will look much different when playing Wonder Woman. I know Snyder probably expects his actors to train, but training and gaining muscle mass are two different things. I'm sure Gal Gadot does a lot of training to stay as thin as she is, but she clearly lacks muscle mass.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:58 am

So you want Wonder Woman to be bulked up like in the comics, even though you said you don't care about accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 am

Mecha wrote:
So you want Wonder Woman to be bulked up like in the comics, even though you said you don't care about accuracy.
I don't care if she's bulked up or petite or whatever. What I was saying is that I don't think she WILL bulk up. I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:39 am

Well maybe she won't bulk up, but she can get a bit thicker at least.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 am

They are going to start filming in 3 months
Good luck bulking up ya fakkin toothpick!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince WWGadot
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:28 pm

She doesn't really look like an Amazon. Feminist backlash will be huge.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:36 am

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince Galwon10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gadot as Diana Prince   Gal Gadot as Diana Prince I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Debate Section-
Jump to: