Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:39 pm

they're both shit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Neither are great, but that's not surprising. The Xbox One sounds much better though.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm

The Xbox mic sounds a bit better, plus it'd be harder to misplace, but M$ sucks at making reliable products.

Overall, I think I prefer the PS4 one, because of community reasons. Hopefully the little kids won't understand how it works, and just not use it. We'll see though.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
The Xbox mic sounds a bit better, plus it'd be harder to misplace, but M$ sucks at making reliable products.  

Overall, I think I prefer the PS4 one, because of community reasons.  Hopefully the little kids won't understand how it works,  and just not use it.  We'll see though.
Before you sign up for PSN, you should have to check off what your first console was. If it's Wii or PS3, you're banned for life. If it's Xbox 360, you're banned for multiple lives.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:

Overall, I think I prefer the PS4 one, because of community reasons.  Hopefully the little kids won't understand how it works,  and just not use it.  We'll see though.
Before you sign up for PSN, you should have to check off what your first console was. If it's Wii or PS3, you're banned for life. If it's Xbox 360, you're banned for multiple lives.
I feel bad for anybody who just started gaming this past console generation. They missed out on a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Duke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

I feel bad for anybody who just started gaming this past console generation. They missed out on a lot of stuff.

Yeah, but at least HD remakes are bringing some of that back. Unfortunately it's harder to get into older games than newer ones, and some age really poorly.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:

You need to be 18+ to have PS+. That may skim some of the littlies out.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:

You need to be 18+ to have PS+.  That may skim some of the littlies out.
Pffft, you know they'll just lie. The worst part about PS4's inevitable first place position in market share is that the 360's child-dominated fanbase is gonna flock over to the grown-up Sony console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison   Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One vs. PS4 - Camera and Headset Audio Comparison
Page 1 of 1