Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was a rip off, but no fucks are given

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Was a rip off, but no fucks are given Empty
PostSubject: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 am

Was a rip off, but no fucks are given Img_0510

Also yes, I was tired as fuck at the time I took this photo.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Was a rip off, but no fucks are given TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 am

i don't get it, also i thought u gays were supposed to have some fashion sense?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Nothing to "get"... it's a 64GB memory card. These babies aren't available in the west yet but I just bought from PlayAsia for a ridiculous price and paid a ridiculous price for import charge, but I may never have to upgrade my Vita memory card ever again.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Oh......... neat
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Was a rip off, but no fucks are given ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm

What was the total?

My 32gb is starting to get over-flowed by PS+ games, having a hard time keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
What was the total?  

My 32gb is starting to get over-flowed by PS+ games, having a hard time keeping up.
Approximately £72 plus imports to England from countries not in the European Union (I think) are something like 20% of the price, plus another £8 handling fee. So in total it came to like £94~
So 147.90 US Dollar approx.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm

That isn't even that much, nice.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 pm

^ Well considering you can get a 64GB SD card for like £10, yes it is a rip off. But we are talking about only £10 more than the 32GB so why not?
Which sony didn't use some proprietary format though -_-
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Sony didn't want to take any chances with the Vita, considering how badly the PSP got hacked.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Sony didn't want to take any chances with the Vita, considering how badly the PSP got hacked.

Using a proprietary format is one thing, overcharging it to high hell is another.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:06 pm

" but I may never have to upgrade my Vita memory card ever again."

How naiive I was.

I've already had to delete like 10+ games from my memory stick as well as the films and shows. Bring out the 120GB Sony.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 am

Orc wrote:
What was the total?  

Approximately £72 plus imports to England from countries not in the European Union (I think) are something like 20% of the price, plus another £8 handling fee. So in total it came to like £94~

HAHA FAGGOT

I just bought one for $88 total.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:08 am

Orc wrote:
What was the total?  

Lolwut
We're in the EU u tit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was a rip off, but no fucks are given   Was a rip off, but no fucks are given I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was a rip off, but no fucks are given
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Sony :: PlayStation Vita-
Jump to: