Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the actual fuck!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What the actual fuck!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

What the actual fuck!? Empty
PostSubject: What the actual fuck!?   What the actual fuck!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:40 pm

FUCK YOU FUNIMATION! YOU WILL NOT TAKE ANOTHER PENNY OUT OF ME WITH YOUR SHITTY PRODUCT!

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What the actual fuck!? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What the actual fuck!?   What the actual fuck!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 am

Don't blame FUNimation, blame the majority who voted for 16;9 in their survey back in june.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What the actual fuck!?   What the actual fuck!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:53 am

I went to a lot of forums, and everyone said they voted for 4:3. Even I voted for 4:3. Also the 16:9 aspect ratio isn't the only problem. They also DNR'd this to death.

What the actual fuck!? Woyd10
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What the actual fuck!? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What the actual fuck!?   What the actual fuck!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:34 am

Well it was a 50/50 chance and there is a lot of ignorance when it comes to aspect ratio "OMG DBZ IN FULL HD!!!". Obliviously you can't alter the aspect ratio without lost and this especially goes for older films, television shows etc.

Plus FUNimation is very limited compared to actual animation studios. Check out the HD Remaster for Gundam SEED and compare it to Dragon Ball Z next remaster release
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/gundam-seed-hd-remaster-comparison.html

In my opinion, FUNimation should stop re-releasing this prime example of a zombie franchise.

Last edited by Padders on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What the actual fuck!?   What the actual fuck!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:45 am

I swear to fucking God people are so fucking stupid! If the casual viewers want Dragon Ball Z in 16:9, there is an option on your remote to make it happen. I understand FUNimation doesn't have the budget to fully restore the show, but they keep milking it. Worst part is, ALL of their Dragon Ball releases are fucking incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the actual fuck!?   What the actual fuck!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the actual fuck!?
Page 1 of 1