Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazblue - Alter Memory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Blazblue - Alter Memory Empty
PostSubject: Blazblue - Alter Memory   Blazblue - Alter Memory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 am

I have so many thoughts about this, that I will have problems expressing them here.

So the awesome fighting franchise Blazblue from Japan has finally spawned the anime adaptation fans of the game wanted since the first release. An adaptation always seemed natural, because the game tells it's story kind of like a visual novel, and the art/characterdesign was very reminiscent of anime. It also had a wide variety of anime tropes and a story rich enough to fill several seasons.

By now the first 2 eps have aired and I am honestly quite surprised with what is happening :
I was expecting this to be more on a fight of the week basis atleast with the big story fights like Ragna vs Jin, vs Hakumen and vs Nu-13 while showing all the side stuff that is happening and ultimatly completing the story of the first game Calimity Trigger.
Ep 1&2:

I really enjoy the battlethemes thus far since they are remixes of my favorite themes of the games. Big plus for that. They kind of blew the opportunity to surprise people with Hazama, since they revealed he is strange right from the first 2 minutes or something.

Small and Medium Game Spoilers:

I am so hyped for the franchise in general atm, can't wait for the new game and my Continuum Shift extended just arrived. There are some really cool things to the franchise on the interwebs too if you know where to look :

A sprite based parody comic: http://blazen.thecomicseries.com/blog/ (The around 60 old comics are linked on the site)
A shit ton of parodies and shenanigans like this on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNVKku8sSBQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLeNBl7_Sts
Modded perfect true ends of the Pc version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F49IILoxQm8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue - Alter Memory   Blazblue - Alter Memory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 pm

i got Continuum Shift extended from PS+ on muh vita. i didnt really pay too much attention to the story though.

will definately watch an episode or two.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Blazblue - Alter Memory 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue - Alter Memory   Blazblue - Alter Memory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:02 pm

I love the game series and I most certainly agree with your criticisms in the spoilerbox. I would be excited for Chrono Phantasma, but it went PS exclusive and I don't have the money to switch, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue - Alter Memory   Blazblue - Alter Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 am

Azazel wrote:
I love the game series and I most certainly agree with your criticisms in the spoilerbox. I would be excited for Chrono Phantasma, but it went PS exclusive and I don't have the money to switch, oh well.
>liking japanese games
>not owning a sony console

you goofed son.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Blazblue - Alter Memory StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue - Alter Memory   Blazblue - Alter Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Might check this out. Importing next Blazblue game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue - Alter Memory   Blazblue - Alter Memory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazblue - Alter Memory
Page 1 of 1