Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev

Go down 
+3
yonny616
ArchAngel
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev Empty
PostSubject: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 pm

So what kind of dick moves you would pull on your audience if you were a game developer?

Every dungeon will have a chest that will contain the most powerful weapon you purchased from the previous town.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Make you fight a last boss, protected by long range hard enemies, finally beat the boss, just to teleport you to an area where you have to fight EVERY previous boss in the game PLUS a stronger version of the last boss. Oh yeah, there are no breaks in this.

I basically summed up the ending of Devil Survivor Overclocked Kingdom of Saints route.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Making the best weapon in game requires an early item which cannot be obtain if you missed it.

Last edited by Padders on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 am

having the end of the game just be a dream. lol imagine if at the end of the last of us Joel woke up and it was all a dream. Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev 725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 am

Make every upgrade you did half way through the game irrelevant by making a plot line in the story that allows this to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:03 pm

make a super good looking game with ultra realistic graphics and then half way through make it all go 8 bit and all the writing and voice acting done by chris chan
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Promote the game with doctored gameplay trailers, and then release it with TONS of bugs and awful graphics.

Pretty much the same thing Gearbox did with Colonial Marines.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev   Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dick moves you would pull if you were a game dev
Page 1 of 1