Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am so incredibly ashamed of myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I am so incredibly ashamed of myself Empty
PostSubject: I am so incredibly ashamed of myself   I am so incredibly ashamed of myself I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

I am so incredibly ashamed of myself T48GiqY

So I don't get how this works. Do I cut off my bollocks or do they just disappear naturally?

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I am so incredibly ashamed of myself   I am so incredibly ashamed of myself I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 pm

They shrink with every episode. From my experience after 20 animu episodes it should be totally gone.

Don't pay for expensive sex change surgeries scams, this is much better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: I am so incredibly ashamed of myself   I am so incredibly ashamed of myself I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Lucky there's no episodes here. Only pages. How many pages do I need to read before they disperse?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I am so incredibly ashamed of myself   I am so incredibly ashamed of myself I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Well since you are in physical contact with the faggotry of manga, it's hormonal changes are much more powerful. Half way through the book you should be totally women.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so incredibly ashamed of myself   I am so incredibly ashamed of myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am so incredibly ashamed of myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Art & Popular Culture :: 日本文化 (Nipponbunka)-
Jump to: