Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset Empty
PostSubject: Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset   Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset   Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 pm

JUMP ON THAT OCCULUS RIFT HYPE TRAIN SONY, HURRY!

Seriously though, I don't see a market for this when it comes to consoles, they simply don't have the power needed to push a VR headset without severely limiting what the game is capable of graphically.
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset   Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 am

Sony will be shooting themselves in the foot here cause the Oculus Rift will most likely be superior and will go to X1 and PC only if Sony pulls this stupid shit. I'm a PS fan but I hate when they blatantly try to imitate something innovative i.e. PS Move copying the Wii controllers and now this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset   Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Allegedly Working on PS4 VR Headset
Page 1 of 1