Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!

Go down 
+5
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Mikenuge
In Your Opinion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
In Your Opinion
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! Empty
PostSubject: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 am

I see the people who make posts about me. When have I not said enough is enough? I'm just saying guys it's getting old and tiring having to create another email address just to tell you guys to quit it. I mean, let's be frank here, these memes and jokes get old easily. You know that. I know that. So why do you keep writing the same tired BS about how Kendo is such a bad guy this, bad guy that, the same oh so boring messages 24/7. Ridiculous. Just quit it please.

To Orion, let's be frank. You do not give a fuck about autistic people and me making fun of them, that's just a fact. You don't give a shit you just use that as an excuse to justify your online cyberbullying of me. FACT! Btw me being "so-called autistic" is a rumor created by the likes of all of you as a label, this label would make your hatred for me easier as of course you guys are hypocrites and say it's bad for me to hate on autistic people, but all of you do too as that's the label you put on me. It's an incorrect label btw.

Also to that faggot Noel, it's called a job, ever heard of one. Welfare doesn't pay for a preorder of GTAV, all my Steam games, Portal 2 on PS3, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Pokemon White 2, Pandora's Tower and soon to be Castlevania, Skyrim, a new copy of Bayonetta, and other TBD games within a one month span does it? No. Exactly so you stfu. Last I checked didn't they stop giving welfare checks and start giving that in food stamps? Mhmm dumbass non-Americans don't even know how American society runs.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:12 am

1st world problems
Back to top Go down
In Your Opinion
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 am

I'm begging you to quit with this immature shit. I have my reasons for hating people with autism, good reasons, they're rude, inconsiderate, and overall just ignorant to me and a lot of other people I know. So quit with the BS, please. PLEASE! Just quit with those articles, I'm getting so tired of seeing my inbox filled with your articles, it's saddening. Quit with the trolling, can you do that?

@Mikenuge ??????????? My entire post flew right over your head....? Didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 am

This isn't Kendo. Kendo doesn't know any words with over 2 syllables. 

Fake and Gay.
Back to top Go down
In Your Opinion
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 am

Are you kidding me? I'm not stupid Rambo. You've never even talked to me in real life or online so you wouldn't freakin know whether I do or not...? Once again, childish and immature, please stop being like that. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 am

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! Kendo_10
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 am

In Your Opinion wrote:
Are you kidding me? I'm not stupid Rambo. You've never even talked to me in real life or online so you wouldn't freakin know whether I do or not...? Once again, childish and immature, please stop being like that. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
In Your Opinion
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:34 am

The Enkindler wrote:
In Your Opinion wrote:
Stupid video is stupid. But hey, when you haven't done anything to warrant being talked about I guess you get posts made about you often huh?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Blabbering 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
In Your Opinion
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Know what. To hell with all of you. You're all arrogant worthless trolls who deserve to be killed. The fucking END! HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Bye Bye Kendo!

Banned.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm

dammit. i never get to ban kendo.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:34 pm

In Your Opinion wrote:
Know what. To hell with all of you. You're all arrogant worthless trolls who deserve to be killed. The fucking END! HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!
Telling people to go kill themselves over the internet...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:00 am

No comment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!   Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look, will you please quit with the articles about me? I'm tired of it!
Page 1 of 1