Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show

Go down 
+4
CernaMLD
Orion
Chobo
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 am

why.PNG
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 am

I have to wait a whole year to see the reveal of a multiplayer mode that's exactly the same as the last 5 incarnations of a game?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

Looks new and fresh.
lol
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Chobo wrote:
I have to wait a whole year to see the reveal of a multiplayer mode that's exactly the same as the last 5 incarnations of a game?

Fucking L O L
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 pm

I hope you can still sprint across a map while holding a 50kg 50cal sniper rifle
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

Doesn't look amazing but doesn't look that terrible (BO2 multiplayer terrible). Nothing will touch CoD 4 though, best military shooter this gen, with BF3 second. Truth.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 am

Actually looks decent, still won't be able to compare to BF4, Titanfall, or Killzone though.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm

COD is basically an FPS version of yearly sports games (FIFA, Madden, etc). It's rather annoying how even with next gen systems, the experience looks the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show   Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Ghosts Global Multiplayer Reveal LIVE Show
Page 1 of 1