Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Gamereactor

Go down 
+2
Jack the Spectre
JosefK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

Stature : 3
London, England

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Has anyone else noticed that when a game seems to be getting decent A/AA borderline reviews on metacritic Gamereactor and it's various Scandinavian arms descend upon it, giving it scores in the 50's/60's and ruining it's score? Fair enough let them have an opinion, but when all three or four of it's regions give it near identical scores and force the game down a boundary it's kind of unacceptable. So when people question why solid games like Lost Planet 2, Crackdown 2 or SOCOM 4 got such harsh reviews, blame these jokers. Besides, there probably only giving such low scores because there depressed about the lack of sunlight in Scandinavia (a vitamin D deficiency does terrible things to reviews).
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gamereactor XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

EDGE is also pretty harsh with reviews sometimes.
Back to top Go down
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

London, England

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm

At least EDGE Botswana don't get their review on metacritic.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:15 pm

The Onion AV and Gamekult are review trolls. They need a brick through their window.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:41 pm

ROFL... Atleast gamereactor are better at reviewing then English game journals.

As for the Vitamin D deficiency.... lol.... We don't need as much sun as the plunder victims of the the British isles. Maybe you need to be plundered again.

Instead of judging them based on the score, like a fucking retard. Read why they give the games it.

Scores are IDIOTIC! Only buffoons needs them.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gamereactor 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Destructoid is also a troll review site.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:29 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Destructoid is also a troll review site.

But at least they're funny.
Back to top Go down
JazzMunky
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
JazzMunky

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Inside jokes; others misfortune.

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:40 pm

IGN sometimes have bad reviews, but I feel they do it for the "lulz" and to piss off fanboys.
Back to top Go down
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

London, England

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:55 pm

uh oh viking alert!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamereactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamereactor   Gamereactor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamereactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Reply to topicJump to: