Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk vs. Superman

Go down 
+2
Orion
Mecha
6 posters

Who's more badass?
 Hulk
 Superman
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Hulk vs. Superman R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Hulk vs. Superman 30226210
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Hulk vs. Superman TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Superman speed lets him take this, just like how he beats Batman no matter how much prep he has, there's nothing you can do against lightspeed.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Hulk vs. Superman PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Superman wins on all basis.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Hulk vs. Superman XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Hulk is green with envy over Superman's powers.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 am

Ha, a faggot dressed in spandex with his underwear over his trousers, gay red boots and a gay arse cape against a 9 foot tall, bare chested and bare footed beast! He could destroy superman with his pinky.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Ha, a faggot dressed in spandex with his underwear over his trousers, gay red boots and a gay arse cape against a 9 foot tall, bare chested and bare footed beast! He could destroy superman with his pinky.
Doesn't Superman have all of Hulk's powers except Superman can also fly, shoot lasers out of his eyes, see through objects, and breathe ice cold air? Plus he's always like that; when Hulk isn't Hulk he's a regular guy, but Superman is always Superman even when he's not Superman.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 am

At least Superman wasn't nearly raped by gay men
Hulk vs. Superman 6a00d8341bfd9e53ef01538e07c7b3970b-640wi
Hulk vs. Superman 6a00d8341bfd9e53ef01538e07cb6f970b-640wi
Hulk vs. Superman 6a00d8341bfd9e53ef014e87fb2b6e970d-640wi

But in temrs of badass? Hulk is MUCH more badass
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 am

^ HAHAHA never read that one. Must have been during the "gays are evil sons of the devil, rapists and paedophiles and spread gay diseases" era Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 am

It's not rape if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 am

They actually done an issue of Hulk where Hulk's close friend dies of AIDS and he's sat there next to him in the hospital
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Now that I think about it, Hulk is the one with another man inside of him, so he's pretty much gayer than Superman.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Yeah well Hulk doesn't wear gay ass tights and shit. Hulk also doesn't snap necks like a pussy, he eats them or pummels them to death. It's okay for Daredevil to wear tights because he's blind.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Hulk vs. Superman PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:17 pm

@Orion You're right he doesn't. He wears gay tight ass purple shorts. Hulk vs. Superman 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Gay? Ok sure, that explains when i wear my purple hulk replica pants i always get laid by super models
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Hulk, because I like Hulk. Any superhero in spandex generates an instant dislike for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hulk vs. Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk vs. Superman   Hulk vs. Superman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulk vs. Superman
Page 1 of 1