Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?

Go down 
+6
Stigma
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
NoelX2
10 posters

Which one?
 Japan
 China
 Russia
 Some arabian country...lol
 Italy
 Somewhere in Europe besides Italy.
 United States
 Greek or Turkey
View results
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I want Japan or at least China.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Well, basing off the teaser trailer they released, it may as well take place during the Ottoman Empire or another arabian country. I want it to take place in feudal Japan, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 pm

"Some arabian country...lol"

How ignorant of you Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? 21888
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Alanski wrote:

How ignorant of you Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? 21888

I never knew that Arabs lived in Texas, lol.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

I never knew that Arabs lived in Texas, lol.

Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? 457301478
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 pm

I would love to see like a Japan style one.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:56 pm

China is actually a very possible setting because:
1) In one of the final codex pages, it says that Altair travelled to Mongolia in order to kill Genghis Khan.
2) Mongolia borders China, and during the period of Altair's life, China had a lot of inventions such as gunpowder. It is very possible that Ubisoft will be able to integrate the gameplay features seen in the Renaissance into a 1200AD setting.
3) Altair's codex inventions such as the double hidden blade, hidden blade without removal of finger, poison blade, hidden gun could have actually been discovered in China and that could possibly be a story element.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:57 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

That would actually work really well. But you think they'd still keep the white robe uniform thing?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:33 am

It's France, just see the ending of Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:15 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

That would actually work really well. But you think they'd still keep the white robe uniform thing?

They would probably have to change it up, but I think white as the color would stay.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

I would like it to be in the U.S since this is probably the country with the most conspiracy's.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:04 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I would like it to be in the U.S since this is probably the country with the most conspiracy's.
Well isn't Obstergo located in the U.S.?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm

TRF wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Well isn't Obstergo located in the U.S.?

I don't think so. Desmund I think was taken from the US but when they escaped Obstergo in AC2 they drove to the safe house and from the safe house to Italy. With the same truck, so I don't believe they are in the US.
Back to top Go down
JazzMunky
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
JazzMunky

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Inside jokes; others misfortune.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm

In the trailer, I heard the arabic read, "Altiar, the son of nobody." Only 2 people are the son of nobody, God and Adam. Thus, Altiar = Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?   Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you want Assassin's Creed Revalations to take place?
Page 1 of 1