Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. Empty
PostSubject: When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.   When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:17 pm

So I was reading an article on VGChartz, and came across something that Darth Queball mention in his video. There is an "Christian Apologetic" organization called Christwire.

They have this to say about games:

And if you look on their homepage you will see and article about Portal 2, and how that is the gayest game ever...

This is what happens when you get fucked in the ass by religion. He is clearly brainwashed by religious propaganda, and he is homophobic, racist and against anything that tempts the mind. Just watch his videos.

And he clearly states that the "dirty" "communist" Japanese.... Then I would like to ask him at what period has Japan ever been communist? The reason being they have never been communists. Japan could not have sustained the oldest reigning family on this planet with a communist government. But he seems to be so far up his own faggot ass to see or research something like that... Stupid Idiots.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.   When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 pm

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. Obvious_troll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.   When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:10 pm

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. 1283636575276
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.   When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Blixt, you've just been successfully trolled. 11/10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.   When games are "homosexual" according to idiots. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Trolololololol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net

When games are "homosexual" according to idiots.
Page 1 of 1