Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One

Go down 
+10
Stoney
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Bluenose
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
Gutzahn
Based Sonji
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One   Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 am

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One   Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 am

Gaming corporations/developers should try to make deals with places like Gamstop directly and work out a deal for partial money in used game sales aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One   Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 am

When I pay €50 for a piece of physical media, I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE WITH IT. If some devs are so outspoken about used games, a minority I might add, then release it DD only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One   Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff Bleszinski isn't happy with Microsoft removing DRM on Xbox One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2