Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend

Go down 
+6
Based Sonji
Bluenose
Mecha
Mr Canai Spy
Gutzahn
Orion
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend    'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Grace isn't the one reviewing. In fact, Grace didn't even like the movie that much.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend    'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:51 pm

The audiences opinion doesn't matter because I read more Superman comics than them and so therefore I am a more true fan of suppahmayn
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: 'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend    'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:08 pm

The Audience wasn't too thrilled when I saw it. Again, it goes both ways. But, like anything, Mecha doesn't have any strong points with Man of Steel, so he resorts to these stupid counter-arguments.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend    'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Strong points? All I fucking said was I trust the fans more than I do witg critics. What part don't you get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend    'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4