Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win

Go down 
+5
Gutzahn
Orion
Bluenose
Chobo
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win Mehdi10

Quote :
Yusuf Mehdi, CVP, Marketing & Strategy, Xbox One, has said during an interview with a leading Spanish daily that Sony might have put up a good show at E3, but it’ll be Microsoft with its Xbox One who’ll win in the long run.

A NeoGaf user has translated most of the important parts of the interview where Mehdi shares his views about some of the questions concerning the console.

When quizzed about how he feels about Sony putting up an amazing show at E3, announcing that the PS4 is going to be $100 cheaper than the Xbox One, Mehdi said Sony might have impressed the audience at E3, but the battle is far from over.

“We unveiled 20 titles for Xbox One, of which 17 are exclusive to this console. I do not think Sony can say the same. What I hear is that before launching we are better positioned, with a complete value proposition. With the installed Skype voice service and Kinect motion sensor included. No point in winning a show, because the test will be the consumer. In the long run our console will win.

When asked if Xbox One’s requirement to connect every 24 hours to the internet in order to play games was excessive, Mehdi was quick to brush it off.

“No. It is a mere connection to check who the user is and what is in your account. It doesn´t require a powerful connection. Just use a mobile for the check” he said.

Mehdi also responded to a question inquiring whether this might be the last console cycle with physical disc-based support.

“I understand that there are moments when you want to have the physical product, as with children at Christmas, you do not have patience to download. Each country is different, with their customs, and other connections, so we decided to leave.”

Microsoft seems very confident in its policies for the Xbox One judging by these responses. However, it remains to be seen if the fan outrage is just a passing phase or the Xbox One might really suffer thanks to such a shaky start.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 pm

I really want The Xbox One to bomb. I want it to bomb so hard. I want Microsoft Out of the gaming business right now. I feel like deleting my Windows partition from reading this.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Microsoft wants people to pull their pants down and happily accept a fucking. Not me, sir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 pm

I hope he is forced to eat his family, alive.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:42 pm

17 exclusives ? I don't count 17 games I won't play on my other devices yet.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Because they totally won at the end of the day this generation right? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:45 pm

keep digging that hole.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 am

Breaking news. Microsoft admits Xbox One was a failure.

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 am

^^
It has been a long time.

I'm guessing the only people who will buy the Xbox One are the kind that will believe in any product made in America.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Fail, fail hard you arrogant cunts!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Padders wrote:
^^
It has been a long time.

I'm guessing the only people who will buy the Xbox One are the kind that will believe in any product made in America.

Xbox 360 was made in China, so its safe to assume the Xbox One will be aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win   Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: At the end of the day, we'll be the ones who win
Page 1 of 1