Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way Empty
PostSubject: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way Asscre10

Quote :
Ubisoft has three Assassin’s Creed games in development, all part of its annual release plan for the franchise.

Speaking with Kotaku at E3, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said the teams creating the games are given enough time to create the different iterations, which he said helps curb franchise fatigue.

“We are making sure the teams who are creating the different iterations have enough time—two years, three years, so that they can take risk and they can change the concept enough so that it can be appealing and fresh,” he said. ‘Our job is to make sure the teams have enough power, enough energy and enough time to take the necessary steps to create a high quality game.”

While Guillemot didn’t mention any game by name, or numeral for that matter, it’s presumed one of those is Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag which releases in the fall.

The other two we can assume are Assassin’s Creed 5 for 2014 and Assassin’s Creed 6 for 2015. Unless a separate handheld, mobile, online, or Brotherhood 2 title is in development.

Ubisoft’s multi-studio approach, is what makes all of this possible.

“Really, what we see is that we can have the capacity to regularly come with innovation,” Guillemot said. “That is, for me, the formula: if you can really change the game on a regular basis and bring in innovation your fans want a product very regularly. Our job is to make sure the teams have enough power, enough energy and enough time to take the necessary steps to create a high quality game.”

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is due on PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in late October and early November. PS4 and Xbox One versions are due alongside the consoles.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Probably another handheld spin-off and Assassins Creed V.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm

STAHP IT UBISOFT!!!

THIS IS MILKAGE TAKEN TO THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:57 pm

This isn't just milking, this is milking, preserving, recycling, repooping, reforming, remilking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:00 pm

I gave up at number 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Will it eventually get to a point where the assassin is in WW2 or the Cold War and I get to wear the awesome robes whilst jumping around the USSR killing Stalin? I feel they may be running out of settings, unless they wish to keep reusing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way   Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three more Assassin’s Creed titles are on the way
Page 1 of 1