Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks Empty
PostSubject: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:44 pm

People seem to bitch about GT Trunks not being the same badass as Future Trunks.

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks 250px-TrunksFutureNV020.
Future Trunks:
- Everyone except Gohan and Bulma was Killed, eventually Gohan his best friend was killed which made him into a badass Super Sayain who had to take care of himself against the android. Future Trunks basically didn't have the luxury of growing up like he did in the Buu saga

- He's in a different timeline, since going back into the past didn't change his timeline.

- He's a badass and the only Sayain to get shit done in one episode (Killed Cell and the androids).

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks Trunks_gt_by_theothersmen-d53i7fi
GT Trunks

- He got to grow up like a kid. He had more friends than Future trunk ever did. Not to mention everyone in his timeline was still alive. He was able to turn Super Sayain like nothing. Unlike Future Trunks who did it when Gohan died.

- Again different timeline. If anyone is at fault for GT trunk it's Future Trunks himself since he created a different timeline trunks.

- GT Trunks grew up cocky as opposed to angry like Future Trunks.

Now I'm not defending GT Trunks, it just grinds my gears that people bitch and moan about GT trunk being different than Future Trunk, when there's a goddamn Reason.

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks 321600_225143704219540_100001717351840_541533_2099396332_n
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm

What does it matter if they did Trunks well or not. GT was shit in every other level. Nah Dragonball original was the shit. Great character build up and plot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 pm

@Teckno It matters to a lot of DBZ fans.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Agreed with teckno, original DB destroys DBZ and shits on GT, GT is a disgrace in every conceivable way.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:59 pm

It's not just that GT Trunks wasn't badass, but he's also badly drawn. Like in the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, Trunks looked just about right, but GT Trunks looks a lot younger than teenage Trunks for some reason. Like WTF!?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:37 pm

How is he badly drawn? The only difference in drawings I notice is his hair color and he looks smaller in GT as opposed to DBZ, but that's probably because he wears a long sleeve shirt throughout GT.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 pm

yonny616 wrote:
How is he badly drawn? The only difference in drawings I notice is his hair color and he looks smaller in GT as opposed to DBZ, but that's probably because he wears a long sleeve shirt throughout GT.

Bullshit! Go watch the last episode of Dragon Ball Z and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

You mean this?

Like I said. To me they look practically the same with minor differences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks    why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why GT trunks is different than Future Trunks
Page 1 of 1