Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack on Titan soundtrack?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Attack on Titan soundtrack? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Attack on Titan soundtrack? Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:11 pm

This is probably the first anime where i have actually fallen in love with the soundtrack, when is it releasing and where can i buy it from and for how much?

Also this -
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Source : http://vgmdb.net/album/38626
So 21 days to go. The Soundtrack is simply amazing.
The Opening single should be released somewhere around that time as well.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Love it.

I wonder how they will make it sound on the English dubbed version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Teckno wrote:

What do you mean with that? I guess it's pretty save to say, that they wil dub a success hit like this, but why would they change the soundtrack ?

Or are you reffering to the opening and expecting it to be localized like they did with shows like One Piece ?

If it's that I wouldn't be too sure that they will do that at all. Maybe it will just stay the same like with Steins;Gate, Madoka and many others. Don't know if AOT will be mainstream enoguh since it does get pretty gory at times.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
Teckno wrote:

What do you mean with that? I guess it's pretty save to say, that they wil dub a success hit like this, but why would they change the soundtrack ?

Or are you reffering to the opening and expecting it to be localized like they did with shows like One Piece ?

If it's that I wouldn't be too sure that they will do that at all. Maybe it will just stay the same like with Steins;Gate, Madoka and many others. Don't know if AOT will be mainstream enoguh since it does get pretty gory at times.

I just mean I wonder what it will sound like in English.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 pm

They release an album of their OST's after the anime finishes releasing most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan soundtrack?   Attack on Titan soundtrack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan soundtrack?
Page 1 of 1