Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL

Go down 
+9
2Sugoi2Die
Pickles1337
Archduke
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Orc
Mecha
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Off topic, but you should bring back troll face, seen as we have this one -----> :alone:

Also, WE NEED the "Me Gusta" rage face. (Just realised we have "WTF" rage face and Nyan Cat, so why not the two others?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 pm

^
This s true.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Quit spamming, Toxic..
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Sonji wrote:
Angelus the Revenant wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper is right. Get the cat out of the banner, I'm half-feeling like 4Chan would be a more dignified board than this.

Also, that cat looks like it's a pop-tart...

It IS a poptart. And, again, you have OBVIOUSLY never been on 4chan NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 725796345

If we're talking about the same 4Chan, then yes, I have been there, if only briefly. Not a good place to be.
Trust me, any outsider giving a quick look at the banner, one of the [nameless] admins, and the emoticons would draw the conclusion that this forum satisfies an audience similar to 4Chan's.

Yeah...again, no. This is NOTHING like 4chan. If you really want, I can show you shit you see on 4chan, and then you will agree with me.

Knock yourself out. I just wanna say that this site seems to be digging itself a pit in efforts to match 4Chan.

4Chan = Basement covered in pig guts.

Nyan Cat = Reddit, a sophisticated group of individuals that caters to people such as Stephen Colbert, John Stewert, asian guy from Lost, etc.

Your 4chan statement is accurate. This site is no where, and I mean NO WHERE, near 4chan standards.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:07 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Spoiler:

Nyan Cat = Reddit, a sophisticated group of individuals that caters to people such as Stephen Colbert, John Stewert, asian guy from Lost, etc.
Your 4chan statement is accurate. This site is no where, and I mean NO WHERE, near 4chan standards.
It gets closer every day.

Stoney wrote:
Off topic, but you should bring back troll face, seen as we have this one -----> :alone:

Also, WE NEED the "Me Gusta" rage face. (Just realised we have "WTF" rage face and Nyan Cat, so why not the two others?

Excellent job pointing out that those need to be removed as well, Stoney.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:14 pm

LOL! I love you Ang NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:01 pm

ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIFE IN HARMONY, HARMONEY OOOOH LOVE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:12 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Spoiler:

It gets closer every day.

Stoney wrote:

Excellent job pointing out that those need to be removed as well, Stoney.
This is why everyone finds you annoying. And no, it is not getting closer everyday.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 pm

It's just a poptart cat guys, big deal.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This is why everyone finds you annoying. And no, it is not getting closer everyday.

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 Wait-You-mad-bro
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 Wait-You-mad-bro

Trolling more I see.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Teckno wrote:
It's just a poptart cat guys, big deal.

Poptart cats have nothing to do with the seventh generation of games.

Also, Jub, I'm really feeling the hate. NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:33 pm

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 He_mad
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Mecha wrote:

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 He_mad

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 6cfe4986-e03b-4dd4-a05a-c8f807163809
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:36 pm

No, it doesn't. But neither does Off Topic section, or Announcements section, etc, etc.

Just a small thing to make the forum have a lighter mood.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

This forum's mood is too light either way, Teckno. The announcements section is essential, and off-topic designates a section with a lighter mood, there is no real reason for Nyan Cat to make an appearance anywhere other than there.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah, Im mad. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I am I just saying that this is something along the lines of 4chan http://chanarchive.org/4chanarchive/b/556

We are nothing like this.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Forum popularity wants it here. The majority should get what they want as long as it doesn't hurt the forum which Nyan Cat doesn't do.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Yeah, Im mad. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I am I just saying that this is something along the lines of 4chan http://chanarchive.org/4chanarchive/b/556

Then why do you keep on posting that here like it is?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
Forum popularity wants it here. The majority should get what they want as long as it doesn't hurt the forum which Nyan Cat doesn't do.

Having Nyan Cat as a smiley can be accepted, but he has no reason to be in the banner.

And, Jub, that was posted on this forum too.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Then why do you keep on posting that here like it is?

Well you guys clearly lack the knowledge of what 4chan has. I am opening your eyes, but then again you are just a troll so it doesn't really matter, does it?

Teckno wrote:

Having Nyan Cat as a smiley can be accepted, but he has no reason to be in the banner.

And, Jub, that was posted on this forum too.

It was posted before...by me... to show people like you that you don't know what you're talking about.

And I wasn't aware that this was your forum, you can vote on if you like it but you have no right to decide if it has reason to be in the banner or not.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 pm

The fact is that it has no place on the banner of this forum. I did not decide that.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

If there's this much controversy on it, we'll have a poll to settle it out.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 pm

The fact is that it has no place on the banner of this forum. I did not decide that.

Of that is fact?

Fact -
Quote :
something that actually exists; reality; truth

Is it fact? Or is it the fact that you don't like it so you must complain?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Well you guys clearly lack the knowledge of what 4chan has. I am opening your eyes, but then again you are just a troll so it doesn't really matter, does it?

Cry me a river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BANNER PROPOSAL   NEW BANNER PROPOSAL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW BANNER PROPOSAL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next