Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official The Last of Us Thread

Go down 
+10
CernaMLD
Gutzahn
2Sugoi2Die
thebigmike1983
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
Orion
Bluenose
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Official The Last of Us Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Last of Us Thread   Official The Last of Us Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Teckno wrote:
Did the ending give you a minor heart stroke?
I liked the ending actually, probably what I would have done.

yonny616 wrote:
@Stigma I like how you say bought Left Behind and will play it later twice. Official The Last of Us Thread - Page 5 725796345 Also I got everything released so far for free. Season pass... and I don't even play much online.

lol, I copied and pasted that sentence earlier in the post because I thought it would make more sense that way but forgot to delete the original sentence.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Last of Us Thread - Page 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official The Last of Us Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Last of Us Thread   Official The Last of Us Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Official The Last of Us Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5