Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?

Go down 
+3
Mecha
ghost23
Jack the Spectre
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:59 pm

You need a Playstation Plus subscription.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:02 pm

It's only an extra week to wait anyway isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 pm

I want the beta Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Playstation Plus...lololololololol

Man I really want that troll face emote back.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

It's a good service.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Uncharted 3.... How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 am

BlackStigma wrote:

I agree. If I am paying for PS Plus, I at least want to own the content, not have it deleted when my subscription expires.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 am

Shouldn't this thread be on the playstation 3 games thread?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I agree. If I am paying for PS Plus, I at least want to own the content, not have it deleted when my subscription expires.

You mean, just like being able to play the other half of your game without paying $60 a year, amirite?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Sony Defense Force ftl. XBL gets enough criticism, I don't understand why people bring up XBL when someone makes a legit complaint about PS+. I mean it's kind of already established that having to pay to play games online is bullshit. Just like how loosing your DLC when your PS+ sub ends is also bullshit.

I hope that 15 month (for price of 12 month) PS+ plan doesn't end soon. I need to get that shit fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?    How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get Uncharted 3 beta early without Infamous 2?
Page 1 of 1