Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom Suppos10

Quote :
It looks as though Resident Evil 7 may not make an E3 appearance after all, reports Geimaku.

Earlier this month, a promotional poster “claiming” to be for Resident Evil 7 and sporting a “The War Ends Now” tagline, was purportedly “leaked” onto the net.

Whether fake or not, and we are leaning on the former, a source close to Capcom states a RE7 is not on the cards for the LA Convention Center next month.

Capcom has previously stated that it will be monitoring reaction to Resident Evil: Revelations on consoles and PC before it makes a decision on where the series will head in the future.

Thanks, makta112.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

RE6 SUCKED ANYWAY
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:08 pm

ive given up on RE to be honest....
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

RE5 was nowhere near as god as RE4, but it was a good fun action game and I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:32 pm

I have yet to play even one Resident Evil game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Capcom, just re-boot resident evil already.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Looking at that picture, I can't help but imagine there being a Resident Evil 8 with the tagline being "Start another war". Either way hasn't this series gone the way of COD? That's what I heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom   Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 not appearing at E3 says source close to Capcom
Page 1 of 1