Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:25 am

In....--

BlockBuster :lolguy:

http://n4g.com/news/1266097/xbox-one-breaks-pre-order-records-at-blockbuster

Quote :
The internet may have spent the majority of last week shouting loudly at Microsoft, but it seems that the view of the average consumer is far more positive.

Blockbuster has revealed that since its announcement last week the Xbox One has broken all previous pre-order launches in Blockbuster’s 24-year history.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:18 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

You still need a screen to do all that TV stuff, and I doubt that these things are cheap... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  Apparently+so+_7da535765ed476034e9c939d467a2f3c
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:10 pm

^^^

cant see shit captain.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:30 am

http://n4g.com/news/1266949/uk-xbox-one-pre-orders-ahead-of-ps4-although-ps4-enjoys-post-xbox-spike

Quote :
MCV has received word from retail sources that pre-orders for the Xbox One are tracking ahead of PS4 in many UK stores.

In fact, one told us that in the 24 hours after Xbox One’s reveal last week the total number of pre-orders it received for Microsoft’s machine outstripped the total number of PS4 pre-orders it had accrued since Sony’s reveal in February.

Ouch... Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Xbox exclusive content for FIFA pretty much secures Europe. No surprise.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:39 pm

lol i love shokio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records    Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Breaks Pre-Order Records
Page 1 of 1