Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eating healthy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Eating healthy R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Eating healthy Empty
PostSubject: Eating healthy   Eating healthy I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:44 pm

I been having trouble eating healthy lately. I can't cook and I don't live with parents, so it's very difficult to find the right food to eat every week. Especially when you're broke. Now I know why people get married. :alone:
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Eating healthy ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Eating healthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating healthy   Eating healthy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Just drink lots of water (the sensation of thirst is so weak in North America that most people eat when they're thirsty), and follow the Canadian Food Guide (Health Canada is much better than the CDC in this regard).

http://27099.vws.magma.ca/mfg_p01_e.php?javascript_enabled=1

Or, if you prefer, come marry me. I make my living as a world-famous chef.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Eating healthy R5MQPRE

Eating healthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating healthy   Eating healthy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks!

Yeah, I've been drinking a lot of water lately. especially after I have gotten kidney stones a few weeks ago. Which is one of the most painful experiences of my life.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eating healthy Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Eating healthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating healthy   Eating healthy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Ouch, kidney stones are terrible.

Sorry, pal.

It's essential you drink LOTS of water if you suffer from kidney stones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Eating healthy R5MQPRE

Eating healthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating healthy   Eating healthy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks, Teck.

The thing about kidney stones is you never know when it will hit you. Even if you're feeling perfectly fine in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating healthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating healthy   Eating healthy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating healthy
Page 1 of 1