Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happier, Shigdig?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Happier, Shigdig? Empty
PostSubject: Happier, Shigdig?   Happier, Shigdig? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:22 am

Alright you wouldn't believe it, after a week of waiting I look back on Amazon to see my orders have been removed. I'm like WTF, I check my emails and it turns out that my card was rejected (I used the wrong one...whoops).

So, I decided, seeing as I have to re-do my order, I'll have a look at what else is available.

Well, I decided to scratch the current processor & ram that I had and go...for the bulldozer

"AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 6 Core 3.3Ghz, ASUS M5A78L-M USB3 Motherboard & 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM Bundle"

Yeah yeah, still need a better graphics card I know but that's one less thing to upgrade.

(I have my eye on the Radeon HD 7770 2GB)

EDIT: I ended up buying a Radeon HD 7850 (2GB)

Back to top Go down

Happier, Shigdig?
Page 1 of 1