Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Generations First Look Trailer

Go down 
+2
Orc
Jack the Spectre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sonic Generations First Look Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Sonic Generations First Look Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:52 pm

I think it's safe to say that Sonic is rising up from his rock bottom state. This actually looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm

It does look good Razz

Though admittedly I think Sonic Adventure was amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sonic Generations First Look Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Lykos wrote:
It does look good Razz

No shame in that. Sonic Adventure was great. It was also the last of the good Sonic games. Heroes was okay but all the characters were annoying as fuck and it wasn't much of a Sonic game. Everything after that was terrible (that was made by Sonic Team, at least). The only good Sonic games after that were Sonic Rush, made by DIMPS (they delivered straight-up classic Sonic gameplay on the DS), and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, made by BioWare (which wasn't much of a Sonic game either -- it was an RPG).

Sonic Team is starting to care again, it seems. Even though Sonic 4, Episode 1 wasn't great, you could see the effort put in and tell they were trying to please original fans. Plus, it had no extra characters and no stupid gimmick like a Werehog. Sonic Colors was actually good from what I heard and while it had somewhat of a gimmick, that gimmick worked well. Now we have Sonic Generations, which shows a lot of promise and could be the best console Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
It does look good Razz

No shame in that. Sonic Adventure was great. It was also the last of the good Sonic games. Heroes was okay but all the characters were annoying as fuck and it wasn't much of a Sonic game. Everything after that was terrible (that was made by Sonic Team, at least). The only good Sonic games after that were Sonic Rush, made by DIMPS (they delivered straight-up classic Sonic gameplay on the DS), and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, made by BioWare (which wasn't much of a Sonic game either -- it was an RPG).

Sonic Team is starting to care again, it seems. Even though Sonic 4, Episode 1 wasn't great, you could see the effort put in and tell they were trying to please original fans. Plus, it had no extra characters and no stupid gimmick like a Werehog. Sonic Colors was actually good from what I heard and while it had somewhat of a gimmick, that gimmick worked well. Now we have Sonic Generations, which shows a lot of promise and could be the best console Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2.

I'm actually excited for Sonic again. He's one of my favorite videogame characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 am

sonic games always sucked except the first 3 for the genesis in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 am

I gotta say im impressed with sonic team. Instead of giving us only classic sonic back. They bring the classic sonic for oldskool fans aswell as modcern sonic for those that actually care about modern sonic.

As for the 3d sonics....
Sonic adventure was good (but the XBLA version sucks balls)
Never played sonic adventure 2
Sonic heroes was meh...
Sonic 06 has to be the worst sonic game ever
never played sonic and the secret rings
Sonic unleashed was also meh but so fucking easy and i hated night missions
Sonic and the black night was....HORSE SHIT and the second worst sonic game ever
Sonic colors was actually pretty good. A 7.5 atleast

THEY BETTER NOT SCREW US FOR THE 30TH TIME.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

THATS KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sonic Generations First Look Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:48 pm

This is how Sonic 4 should have been like. SonicFags are jizzing all over this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations First Look Trailer   Sonic Generations First Look Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Generations First Look Trailer
Page 1 of 1